• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

Thanks all:thumbs:

I don't sell pics, just occasionally do one if i get time and inclination,  but only get time now and again so it can be a long wait, that last one was done at a time when i was doing a few and like most things you get better the more you do, at present I would struggle to recreate it without a few weeks practice. 

:)

Edited by sandymere
On 15 April 2018 at 01:06, Big Ron said:

what is this  post all about ?I know for fact  the bloke who started this dont take dogs out much ? silly little childish post  , 

why are you so nasty,( you cnut )   were both from herefordshire, my dog is 9 1/2 , is there any chance of me having a nights lamping with you so i can get him going before its to late , and i would be grateful if it was on a full moon as he as no experience , 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, sandymere said:

Thanks all:thumbs:

I don't sell pics, just occasionally do one if i get time and inclination,  but only get time now and again so it can be a long wait, that last one was done at a time when i was doing a few and like most things you get better the more you do, at present I would struggle to recreate it without a few weeks practice. 

:)

Paintings sketches etc ,I have a small passion for by my interest lies with industrial paints etc of bygone times barker his one I also like funny thing I was peering on some beauty's not more than a couple hrs ago .the industrial times of steel works factories cobbles stone alley back offa the town terrace houses  bairns playing congenital games spotteys  footy canal side features with barges ttugging there wares be it coal or China to the pottery works I find it fascinating the time flows before one storiesc in the pics it's very therapeutic to the mind of the historical type a folks fa me they come alive inn my thoughts off how it was back then and that fa fa me his very endearing and makes me smile art his a wonderfull in all its many types and guises .atb bill

• Like 2
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

Paintings sketches etc ,I have a small passion for by my interest lies with industrial paints etc of bygone times barker his one I also like funny thing I was peering on some beauty's not more than a couple hrs ago .the industrial times of steel works factories cobbles stone alley back offa the town terrace houses  bairns playing congenital games spotteys  footy canal side features with barges ttugging there wares be it coal or China to the pottery works I find it fascinating the time flows before one storiesc in the pics it's very therapeutic to the mind of the historical type a folks fa me they come alive inn my thoughts off how it was back then and that fa fa me his very endearing and makes me smile art his a wonderfull in all its many types and guises .atb bill

A good artist, captures the essence that tells the story of the image be it painting or photo, as they say a picture paints a thousand words.

ps I've managed to get the essence a couple of times but i need more practice yet.