• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MENACE said:

Shower of f****n idiots...Go enjoy your passion for hunting..keep yer friends tight and yer lips tighter.As for grassing at 13/14..Id never trust you,

I don't know anyone of the ones arguing and ginger may be a grass , but I took his 13/14 comment as him saying when he was a kid telling tales on his siblings or others . I may be wrong tho 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I don't know anyone of the ones arguing and ginger may be a grass , but I took his 13/14 comment as him saying when he was a kid telling tales on his siblings or others . I may be wrong tho 

he's a only child and was spoiled as a kid hence the reason him being a Fannie ???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Right summer time is round the corner everyone who don't like each other meets for a right good tear up and if anyone wants to watch buy tickets from me £20 a pop ? everyone is happy then haha 

The thing is they don't know they don't like each other they never met , anyroad be careful about setting ote up cos them don't turn out for it not knocking anyone in particular there all the same

Joking apart we're all in the same game so stop being a bunch of divs better help each other cos no c**t else will

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Yes of course.what could i possibly be involved with at that age to be anything other than that.