• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Lance82 said:

I remember saying in a recent thread that turned into something similar to this 1, something along the lines of-: "i wonder if i start a thread with the topic of childish, pointless, petty arguments and comments maybe we might get a interesting debate and discussion on running dogs". Maybe worded a little different but overall the same meaning. Im fairly new to this and i cant beleive some of the shi*e that gets page after page of this. Madness!!!

It’s very rare you get a good topic but when you do it’s a good 

30 minutes ago, Mickeydemouse said:

Once a grass always a grass 

Oh the irony.

You made it public knowledge from a private site.

Resulting in admin on moochers getting e mails from strangers asking for the photos.

Potentially getting me nicked and my dogs taken away. 

Yet i'm the grass.:icon_eek::rofl:

You,northenlite and king are the dangerous fool's.

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So with hindsight do ye think posting yer pictures and blowing yer ane trumpet was a bad ideas

Not really katchum.it was about hunting on a hunting site.even nl posted he's a nice dog.worth it just for that and this mildly amuses me.

Whats more stupid.what i done or micky,nl and king making it public.?

Posting anything anywhere is stupid nothing in this day and ages is really private when it comes to the internet best off just keeping it under your hat and not saying feck all to anyone EVER!! I learnt the hard way after knocking around with the wrong crowd 3 years in court and dog taken from me for charges they couldn't prove but it's not what you have done if it's a group it's what everyone has done and the same stick waves at you all 

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Oh the irony.

You made it public knowledge from a private site.

Resulting in admin on moochers getting e mails from strangers asking for the photos.

Potentially getting me nicked and my dogs taken away. 

Yet i'm the grass.:icon_eek::rofl:

You,northenlite and king are the dangerous fool's.

Fannie 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
34 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

For what its worth mate, as far as lurchers an terriers are concerned then hunting sites are done, use them like the beer tent for a bit craic an meet like minded folk, but talking about days out an showing pics of work an bags are gone, shame aswell as had some right good laughs an decent threads years back before shite got so serious ?

Agreed but wouldn't you now agree that what northenlite,mickey and king done was a c**t's trick.?

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Yeah but that wasn't the question.

Would you say putting that infomation from private to public potentially getting my dogs pts and me nicked is a cunting thing to do.???

Just because a site is only open to members doesn't mean it's private and can't be viewed by someone with the knowhow. 

2 minutes ago, walshie said:

Just because a site is only open to members doesn't mean it's private and can't be viewed by someone with the knowhow. 

Fair enough but f**k em.there's loads of fish bigger than me.putting it on here though where they know antis and police can easilly see is only for snakes,grasses and down right c**ts.

13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Yeah but that wasn't the question.

Would you say putting that infomation from private to public potentially getting my dogs pts and me nicked is a cunting thing to do.???

Ffs give a rest even taking a photo now your taking a chance 

Edited by nothernlite
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Like iv said I think your all cnuts ? what ye want to say I’m in your side? your a nob for putting it on am thinking sites private, even if the authorities ain’t in there it’s only as private as it’s least private member ? an thing is if you wanna act like cnuts an wind each other up all time then expect cnutish behaviour??? remember mate loose lips sink ships an nobody but you slipped dog an then let folk know, if the Chinese whispers travelled further than you wanted then what can ye do???

f**k no i wouldn't want you on my side i just wanted you to be honest about who is the bigger c**t.it wouldn't upset me either way.