• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

This ones a beans and sausages one!?

No one needs to prove ote to no one tell no one ote or post pictures of ote if u stick to that and talk about beans no one can accuse ye of ote  Mick hucknell said that to me when we was out ratt

Posted Images

Get your affection somewhere else.it's more fun guiding my father into my mother than keeping your thread alive.

I know i'm good looking but starting a thread about me after a while off and trying to keep it alive with dumb comments is a bit stalker-ish.it's weird.

You never got the reaction you were looking for.that just shows how utterley,utterly pathetic you must be.i'm only still this thread because i'm finding it relaxing before bed.

In only just read the thread you wrote just now ginger.

My dog done this.my dog done that.i asked who pie eater was and you put your hand up lol.

Lol I'm a big ginger hunter pmsl lol.

Pot kettle black lol.

How utterly pathetic ffs ?

Im finding it relaxing before the front door comes off it's hinges lol

1 hour ago, Mickeydemouse said:

A don’t even know why this is even a topic ave just read three pages of shit use need to grow up 

I remember saying in a recent thread that turned into something similar to this 1, something along the lines of-: "i wonder if i start a thread with the topic of childish, pointless, petty arguments and comments maybe we might get a interesting debate and discussion on running dogs". Maybe worded a little different but overall the same meaning. Im fairly new to this and i cant beleive some of the shi*e that gets page after page of this. Madness!!!

On 12/04/2018 at 23:09, ginger beard said:

I think he's trying to imply i've grassed on somebody.

well let that person come forward.i've not grassed on anybody since i was about....i don't know....13/14.

I new a grass when I was 13 14 he’s still a grass

• Like 2
  • Haha 5