Zero'd the compatto today

Took the compatto out to zero it today, not the best of days to do it but couldnt wait, it was drizzle and a bit windy but still i think good results, tryd 3 types of pellet, top wright on pic is aa diablo 8.4 middle lot is jsb exact 8.4 and bottom left bizley mags 10.6,  ten shots of each at 40 mtrs

20180412_203523.jpg

• Like 1

This one is the same distance after the top pic but all bizley mags to try the different power levels on the gun, 5 shots from each power level, top is 11.5ftlb second is 10.1ftlb and bottom is 6-7 ftlb. Only had 1 target (above) but this did the same job.

20180412_203245.jpg

• Like 1

It is mate and even funnier that when all of us shot air rifles when we were kids we still shot the target no matter what pellet we used, i never bought any certain pellet when i was a kid, used any of them and still got the bunnys and maggies

• Like 1

When we where kids you often bought the cheapest pellets and still got something for the pot 

I bought a couple of different brands but mine suits Air Arms Field Diablos then the landscape manager says you want a tin of pellets for doing the rabbits , I obviously said yes he came out with Field Diablos and started to give me loads , When i first started buying them it was a £5 a tin after he left i went for a tin and the said £16 i nearly had a heart attack but his replacement says there still tins in the office so im dropping hints 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, big napper said:

It is mate and even funnier that when all of us shot air rifles when we were kids we still shot the target no matter what pellet we used, i never bought any certain pellet when i was a kid, used any of them and still got the bunnys and maggies

haha... very true

I use to put all sorts of sh1te through mine when I was at school!

wouldn't dream of putting darts through anything I own now:laugh:

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, big napper said:

I was thinking about this the other day I had lots of sucess with my webley tracker and bsa mercury chalenger in the late 90, with marksman pointed pellets that where my full £2.50 pocket money alowance a week. The most exiting shooting I ever had

I hope your new compato gives you good service! Atb.

• Like 1