Pest Control Papers Site Problem

Well lads just passing on this message from my mate who is having problems with his image hosting site, which is playing havoc with his Pest Control Papers

Seen as the the site is getting plenty of interest from you guy's, he just wants to let you know whats going on.

Lads; The unimaginable has happened! Having scanned a load more gear for ye, I logged in to my hosting site to find This!

That means that One Thousand, Two Hundred and Sixty Four images / links have been stripped from my site!

I now have only two options. 1. Close the site and walk away.

2. Extremely painstakingly locate, copy, paste and space well over a Thousand links into that site. That'd take me weeks of mind numbing, repetitive slog. Working day and night.

Well; F**king hold my beer and watch this ....!
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

What a gutter mate .Photoucket did the same to millions of people with their pics . Held them to ransom ,upgrade and pay or kiss them goodbye ,c**ts .

Yes, different reasoning behind it, but certainly the same outcome. Photobucket ruined many excellent informatuve pieces on all sorts of topics. Most of which will never be rectified.

• Like 1

Update, ITS SORTED!!!!!:toast:

Well after hours upon hours of pain staking work, he's got the site back on track. As far as i know, everything is now as was. Lets hope this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

• Like 3