• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

and this now appears on youtube

And there are always such videos. I think the important one is the OPCW investigation, they're the U.N. sanctioned experts. The same investigation being stalled by the Russians....

Edited by Born Hunter
6 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

And there are always such videos. I think the important one is the OPCW investigation, they're the U.N. sanctioned experts. The same investigation being stalled by the Russians....

the UN sanctioned experts have been in and inspected..and guess what NO evidence of any such chemical attack.

45 minutes ago, stop.end said:

the UN sanctioned experts have been in and inspected..and guess what NO evidence of any such chemical attack.

For this latest alleged attack in Douma the OPCW investigation only started gathering evidence yesterday. They arrived on the 14th but the Russians wouldn't let them in until yesterday.

Their investigations into previous attacks have assigned responsibility to the Assad regime, as well as rebel groups and IS.

What I still can't get my head around is why everyone is suddenly buying what the Russians are selling?

No one trusts an MP. Everyone knows a Yank politician is lying the moment his lips start moving. Why is everyone so chummy with the Russkies all of a sudden? :hmm:

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

What I still can't get my head around is why everyone is suddenly buying what the Russians are selling?

No one trusts an MP. Everyone knows a Yank politician is lying the moment his lips start moving. Why is everyone so chummy with the Russkies all of a sudden? :hmm:

I don’t think the Russians come into it mate and nor should they.......there’s just no reason to believe OUR mob.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t think the Russians come into it mate and nor should they.......there’s just no reason to believe OUR mob.

There's no reason to believe any of them, mate. We all prattle on about the evil of government and agenda yet Vlad and his mates are suddenly the bastions of hope and morality. Regardless of the outcome of this investigation, it'll either be real or fake news depending on who reads it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

And there are always such GOVERNMENTS. I think the important one is the OPCW investigation, they're the U.N. sanctioned experts. The same investigation being stalled by the Russians....

annnnd fixed it for you

3 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

It's rather disturbing.. everything they loathe about their own government and system Putin is 100times worse. 

Everything coming out of the west is fake and propoganda but  if it's from Russia it's gospel. A regime who has been forefront in misdirection and outright lies for decades. 

• Like 4