• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Socks will save us 

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed. Possibly ships .troops planes  Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think th

You're all so paranoid! I'm just at home living my life as normal. Nothing will happen.        

Posted Images

Same old bs just like the allegeged original Cold War,since then though it's been revealed all the years through the original Cold War,America and Russia worked together with joint space programs ! We should all know by now to never believe nothing any Government tells you . What we should be worrying about is exactly what America and Russia are really up to and not what they want us to believe is going on.

5 minutes ago, MickC said:

Same old bs just like the allegeged original Cold War,since then though it's been revealed all the years through the original Cold War,America and Russia worked together with joint space programs ! We should all know by now to never believe nothing any Government tells you . What we should be worrying about is exactly what America and Russia are really up to and not what they want us to believe is going on.

Oh boy. Their on to us. :whistling:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Well in short, I dont believe for one second that there was any type of chemical attack......as far as I’m concerned, it’s bullshit.

European politicians are doing so much that has not logic or sense to it that there is absolutely no credible case to think they are doing different with Syria.

Never mind if we trust Putin, he isn’t a western leader so we don’t have to trust him.

The fact is we are lied too so much on so many issues by our own leaders in the west that it makes no sense to suddenly think they are telling the truth over this particular issue.

Of course it’s bullshit, everything they f***ing say and do is bullshit.

Bang on wilf bang on 

Not quite sure why they're sending a team from the chemical weapons watchdog to Syria....you fuckers on here have solved it from the comfort of your own living rooms :thumbs:

Edited by dave88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If ww3 kicked off we wouldn't know much about it as the big wigs would sit behind there desks in safey and just like history the people of the country who didn't start it would pay the price. It would be nucler bombs and we would just be dead and if we survived look on the bright side ....... the hunting act could feck off be no one to enforce it 

• Like 2

Be no nuclear war. I even doubt western cities would even be bombed.

Possibly ships .troops planes 

Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think they refer to it

Who knows what smart stuff they have that will only be used in a war.

Pretty much we rely on technology to get our food delivered get to work banking hospitals prescriptions. In olden days we bombed the cities to break the will of the people and wear them down.

These days I've seen folk close to a break down cause they can't get onto Facebook lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Imo the war against the general public would be of disruption hacking cyber war I think they refer to it

Pretty much we rely on technology to get our food delivered get to work banking hospitals prescriptions. In olden days we bombed the cities to break the will of the people and wear them down.

These days I've seen folk close to a break down cause they can't get onto Facebook lol

That last bit cracked me up lol...... yeah didn't even think about cyber I'd be lost without thl to keep me entertained!!! I say bring it on let it all go to shit and start again may get it half right this time 

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

It's sad sad times Wilf when a countrys people such as Great Britain can't trust those that are elected to  lead them.

A Sorry State Of Affairs.

Every government from day one has been fcuking its own people over.

Give the plebs just enough to keep them docile and if it looks like they're on to us throw a distraction in.

If they're concentrating on elsewhere they're leaving us alone.

Now with the internet people are better informed and have more connection with each other.

Fifty years ago you didn't know what was happening in the next village, never mind another country.

The internet must be a total piss off for the powers that be, the masses have access to too much info now and when you now realise the level of corruption from bottom government to the very top it would probably melt your brain if you knew a percentage of what the bstards have gotten away with over the years before the net.

I find myself not just questioning decisions being taken now but looking back at historical ones as well.

I genuinely don't believe a word that comes out the feckers mouths anymore and I'm not the only one.

Hence the reason they're just going ahead and doing things blatantly with two fingers up at the electorate and they are getting away with it.

Case in point, the latest airstrikes on Syria.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So what's the answer ?

Is if that many many more educated Working Class people need to enter politics and change the status quo ?

Or would they just get their heads turned and become as corrupt as the Toff old money brigade ?????

Something needs to change .

If we had the answer to that we would be sorted and live in a safer just world. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, scothunter said:

A week of snow and folks were fighting over a loaf, no need for bombs now, just withhold food and services, we'll buckle in no time.

• Like 1