Well deserved , best team in the league who play good football , the manager I belief could be hard to hold onto as there will be interest in him though I hope he stays and helps establishes wolves back in the top league , the owners seem to be committed and some good kids in the youth set up so looking good !! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, John d said:

Wave goodbye to neves on your way up to the premier league

yeh , be bloody shame  that, but you never know he might hang on to him , for the full season , they look very good side , and could hold middle ground in premier league   deff  , just got to beat Brum sunday   and we there    , 11 30am  kick off  ,  Come on the WOLVES :boogy:     once they go up, just hope they can this time stay there:yes:   

• Like 1

Just trying to copy young Grealish!

Best team in the league easily. But I’m pretty sure someone will get their bollox felt over the agents and players thing in the next 6 months.

The dingles lording it up is good for midlands football but they’ll never have the class of the villa! Lol

matt 

• Like 1