Dogs dinners

A lot of dog's on here are on the best of grub going by some of the pic's of their grub they put up and they seem  to pay peanuts for it and it seems to be good quality grub,I've two dogs it cost me 100 Euro give or take a month to feed  mine everything is human grade from the butchers. I eat beans on toast .

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

A lot of dog's on here are on the best of grub going by some of the pic's of their grub they put up and they seem  to pay peanuts for it and it seems to be good quality grub,I've two dogs it cost me 100 Euro give or take a month to feed  mine everything is human grade from the butchers. I eat beans on toast .

That does seem a lot ,to pay,I suppose it depend how may ones feeding  though, ten quid  a month fa two jukels I would expect ta cost all raw .feed em what they catch carcasses rabbits anything fresh road kill all top grub fa jukel atb bill

4 hours ago, billhardy said:

That does seem a lot ,to pay,I suppose it depend how may ones feeding  though, ten quid  a month fa two jukels I would expect ta cost all raw .feed em what they catch carcasses rabbits anything fresh road kill all top grub fa jukel atb bill

It's hard to get decent raw for some folks bill I can only get chicken sheep and tripe minced the butchers are gay and won't let you even buy waste off them and the road kill round here is mainly smelly old Brock 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

IMG_20180119_143605_551.jpg.5a0b89b600e7ff7b86e6abf31da0f56a.jpg

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscuits £30 per month, kitchen scraps too. 

• Like 8
5 hours ago, Black neck said:

It's hard to get decent raw for some folks bill I can only get chicken sheep and tripe minced the butchers are gay and won't let you even buy waste off them and the road kill round here is mainly smelly old Brock 

Saint to manyyrs back an old aquaintance was on the news serving Brock up in the working mans club lol I know but true ,want fa me that  but yeah it can be a rip off this natural feeding . I use long tails just take the breasts fa me squirrels the lot jaz has guts like a fecking  incinerator  got some still born coming they'll go in em aswell it's all top snapping best of all da nought . Lol  the butchers round here totally the opposite utilise every scrap sell it the locals fa dog meat ,yrs back when legal and killing large numbers of long ears the old dog got one a them every four five days.saves all this messing about.constitution of an ox that old lad had .no beans .atb Bill

13 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Kilo of lamb belly here from my local butcher is 3€, mix with rice/quinoa etc, some veggies and left overs.. job done. I probably pay 30-40€ a month ?

• Like 1

All of mine are on dry kibble my sproker has guts of a child and needs all this gluten and wheat free stuff that's £51 a bag per month Springer is on £30 a bag stuff and pups is £30 a bag but thinking of adding some raw to the lurchers when I move him on to adult food. Butchers by me is a local fella and seems to be ok from when I've met him in the pub a few times so will enquire about it when the time comes. 

anyone ever use horse meat and what kind of results did you have with it?Theres a steady supply of scrub horses about but trying to process them would be a minefield i reckon,ive seen horses sold for as little as 50 quid

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

anyone ever use horse meat and what kind of results did you have with it?Theres a steady supply of scrub horses about but trying to process them would be a minefield i reckon,ive seen horses sold for as little as 50 quid

I wouldn't have a chance my wife works for a horse charity lol