Dogs dinners

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I meant if you put the sauce on note wrong wi the ribs like

They were about to go out of date, thought I'd give him a treat, what's the thoughts on pork is it too salty for them? 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bate dat...lol

2/3days worth feeds 5 terriers and a lurcher, around £8/10,got a guy sorts out 12kg of fresh chicken backs £2.50, anything edible from side of road and nights lamping goes in dog freezer, bag of biscu

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Anyone that gives their mutts gives their dogs just proccest dog food is a wanker,if dog puts in a good shift it deserves the best you can give him.

Couldn't agree more mate the dogs are family in my eyes I wouldn't feed me bairns shite and I wouldn't feed me dogs it either 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

Used to feed a lot of chicken necks, good for feeding pups, but I rarely see them now, it's easier to get the chicken carcasses, don't know why,  dog gets lucky at xmas, turkey neck and the big parsons nose! 

What are trowts?

I think if a dogs getting a good variety of raw, you don't need biscuits, what do others think?

Ya don't need  kibble when raw feeding. Implemented ,plenty variety over time plenty offal bone flesh and tripe.thing his raw lots find raw expensive they do not have the resources of others, atb bill

4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Anyone that gives their mutts gives their dogs just proccest dog food is a wanker,if dog puts in a good shift it deserves the best you can give him.

Don't mince your words Peter ffs speak your mind man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, billhardy said:

Ya don't need  kibble when raw feeding. Implemented ,plenty variety over time plenty offal bone flesh and tripe.thing his raw lots find raw expensive they do not have the resources of others, atb bill

Bang on bill that's why started the thread been put on to a good place local not dirt cheap but cheaper and more variety 

5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Don't mince your words Peter ffs speak your mind man

Haha it just annoys me to see dog's in rough condition then expected to put in a full shift then be put in a manky pen or left roam the streets looking food then called a wanker coz he can't do the job.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Bang on bill that's why started the thread been put on to a good place local not dirt cheap but cheaper and more variety 

Sound that,I am allways looking for knew resources .fetched the Jacobs plenty snapp fa abit freeze it down use up what I have then on to that,some folk use kibble with raw to bulk it out, makes it easier on the resource .jaz got half a coney tomoz frozen fur guts the lot ,lol now that's complete.atb bill

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Sound that,I am allways looking for knew resources .fetched the Jacobs plenty snapp fa abit freeze it down use up what I have then on to that,some folk use kibble with raw to bulk it out, makes it easier on the resource .jaz got half a coney tomoz frozen fur guts the lot ,lol now that's complete.atb bill

Sterling effort bill 

13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Fed previous dogs kibble, must be so boring for them, like eating dry shredded wheat every day. Those rib bones in the pic kept her occupied for ages, like watching the dog eat, better than the telly!   Even though I don't buy in bulk, I find feeding raw works out cheaper, you just have to keep your eyes open, it costs nothing just to pop your head into a butchers and ask them what they've got that's cheap.

I'm a bit of a hypocrite though, tried to get the cat onto raw, but the fussy fecker wouldn't take to it, so gave up!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Haha it just annoys me to see dog's in rough condition then expected to put in a full shift then be put in a manky pen or left roam the streets looking food then called a wanker coz he can't do the job.

I know what has saying it's been  one of the downside fa the jukel ,ot all times even the very best a some were seen has a lesser type ta keep feed them the best has can bed em down right they don need or ask fa much more  other than good exercise and the odd kind word .atb bill

• Like 2