Partnerships..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, that prediction was bollocks wasn’t it ! Lol ? 

Never heard of him ,but I can guess who he played for 

Wayne Rooney and RVN In their prime for me  rooney is And was in my opinion the only truly world class English  Striker for a long long time, could play on the hoof , in the hole , as a target ma

Posted Images

Max look at bergkamp record Hollands all time goal scorer at one time prem league winner a few times European final fa cup winner a few times and your comparing a shit league or average prem striker at best who never even scored a international goal to him  :toast: or Joe Bolton in a international team  who never even won a international cap  and no one outside sunderland had heard of :rofl:  another one of your gems max to add to the list and who would pick bergkamp over Phillips probably 99 per cent of football fans and managers 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Did he fook he banged goals in everywhere he went 

You don't fluke a Golden Boot ?

Why would you pick Berkhamp ?

He would have to sail around the world soft lad was scared of flying ?

I have to say, I always rated Kevin Phillips very highly too......he was a player very similar to Defoe in as much as he was deadly given the chance and just had a natural awareness of where the goal was.

Edited to add:

if we are being really nerdy, Kevin Phillips has a better goal to game average than Fernando Torres ;) 

Edited by WILF
Because I’m a nerd

You have to ask though , much Like Defoe, why did a top club never take a gamble on them? 

Sometimes a player suits a team so much that if a part of that team is removed , they just aren’t as effective , 

defoe or Phillips suited teams built to them in the Likes of Tottenham or Sunderland, but to be plucked and placed into a united front line alongside an rvn or rooney , their ceiling would be found 

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Summerbys form re getting his foot around the ball and putting it into the danger area was better than Beckhams for a season or two.

Its well documented for those that know their football ?

Max for someone who compares Phillips to berkamp summery to Beckham or who says your derby is bigger than milans or even compares your lot to the icf :rofl: that's just a few of the gems you have come out with of top of my head max sometimes it's best just to say nothing 

Swing of topic , but partly due to the you tube feed lol 

football will always be the worlds greatest game imho partly because anything can happpen 

for example , who would have thought this team of duck eggs in red would have beaten probably the worlds club side ever on paper ???

886AED4B-AE2A-418C-AF76-4A9C67473D0E.jpeg

5C4DE882-BAA6-45D0-AB25-732F2717A91C.jpeg

• Like 1

Look at that f***ing Milan team, it’s like the worlds best fantasy football team ever assembled!!

kaka, Shevchenko and Hernan Crespo leading the line with gattuso , Seedorf and pirlo supporting 

Liverpool had luis Garcia and Milan baros up top with traore , kewell and finnan impersonating professional footballers ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Look at that f***ing Milan team, it’s like the worlds best fantasy football team ever assembled!!

kaka, Shevchenko and Hernan Crespo leading the line with gattuso , Seedorf and pirlo supporting 

Liverpool had luis Garcia and Milan baros up top with traore , kewell and finnan impersonating professional footballers ! 

As a UTD fan I'm not over keen on Liverpool.. but that was possibly the best game I've ever watched, I was cheering on Liverpool like a proper scouser that night.... Gerrard and Carragher were immense!!