100 meter exclusion zone

Just now, greg64 said:

you are allowed to protest the fact from a hundred meters away .whats the problem with that

It’s in Ealing !!, 100m is probably in the next street ya tit ! Lol 

Whats the problem with 5m ? 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

All i hear is the mother this, the mother that, her body she can do what she wants, an in the end yes, its true.

But the baby growing inside the womb is not her body is it,its a maturing baby, who has its own blood type.

What about the babies rights???

Regardless what the law says its a human life an should be protected like every other human outside the womb.

Or does a baby not have rights??

What about when its one day old?any rights, why can they not abort one day after birth???cause its murder, right?

What about the fathers rights???the only c**t that gets a say is the mum, an i know theres tramatic situations when people will choose there life over there baby or rape an stuff, an i can see why, but 98% of abortions are not life threating nor threw mum being in danger, check the stats.

An se these pathetic excuses about children born into hard times, an not wanted, f***ing pathetic excuses, im by no means rich but my mum done well raising us, life is hard ffs.

At end of the day the women can choose, so its on there concious.

Ps anyone that supports abortion, can i kill a one day old baby cause i thought it out it aint gona work, no job no money???

Too many folk supporting it these days, thats there choice, but think about it a (foeteus) latin for young baby, has NO CHOICE.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s in Ealing !!, 100m is probably in the next street ya tit ! Lol 

Whats the problem with 5m ? 

I don't think women want to have murderer shouted in there faces who are going through something so traumatic that's why

Unbelievable !

Do folk honestly not stop any think about the logic of what they are saying?

If you support killing babies then just have the moral courage to say “ yes I think killing babies to the tune of 46 million a year is perfectly fine”

At least have the knackers to stand on your own convictions boys.

Dont dress it up as this or that to make yourselves feel better about it.

That sick f****r who blew up them kids in Manchester last year, it was his choice so it’s fine right?.......I mean that’s the logic isn’t it?

Edited by WILF

Abortion is legal in this country, therefore it's gonna happen on a regular basis. Better done professionally than in some back street hovel.

That's all that would happen if it was outlawed. The official numbers would fall but it would still happen. 

Imo the less people being born globally would be a good thing, especially unwanted/diseased/chronically disabled children with no real life ahead.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, greg64 said:

now who's being a tit

Oh I see, there are degrees of killing children.

Anyway, it’s about if people have the right to protest at the point where it will have most effect.......and lots of you plainly think they don’t.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Unbelievable !

Do folk honestly not stop any think about the logic of what they are saying?

If you support killing babies then just have the moral courage to say “ yes I think killing babies to the tune of 46 million a year is perfectly fine”

At least have the knackers to stand on your own convictions boys.

Dont dress it up as this or that to make yourselves feel better about it.

Excatly wilf, cause weve already established that 98% of abortions are cause the mother doesnt want the baby, an not for one of the 2% bracket, ie rape etc.

Why cant women an men just protect themselves if they dont want a baby????

9 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

What about when you said you didnt care about sadam hussien or other arabs slaughtering each other children included in the degrees of killing children?

Apparently killing children is not an issue of concern if they're not british

Edited by dave88
29 minutes ago, Francie said:

No, some of the women have changed there mind, an not aborted, as long as protestors are peaceful an calm an being civil then there within there rights to protest.

Do you really believe that having "baby killer" shouted in their faces has made them change their mind? Protesting and bullying are different things. 

And how do these protesters know under what circumstances the women are there? Are they one of the 98% or one of the 2%? (Your figures.)

32 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

i thought it was only size of a jelly baby when they abort ? not like a real baby with hair ,and a baby grow on ?

24 week limit trying to raise it to 27 weeks.feminists want upto birth.babys can survive and lead normal lives at 20 weeks.

• Like 3