100 meter exclusion zone

The point as I see it is, it’s not a question of if you find this stuff monstrous or fine.....it’s a question of people being allowed to say “don’t kill a baby” at the place where is most likely to save a life.

Who in their right mind can possibly be against that? 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Certainly not wrong, and you would be a c**t to think abortion is a form of contraception, unfortunately some of the scroats in our society believe that though and shame on them.

we should all be pro life, f**k me it's the best feeling in the world having your kids and being a parent, but like my previous post, not all of them will be having an abortion cause they aren't fit to be a mother, or do not want to be a mother, religion doesn't see that the lines can be blurred... it's one thing or the other... hence my lack of religion, but I certainly hope I live by some form of code of conduct that is at the core of religion..

I suppose it raises the same question in reverse mate... should the government make abortion illegal?

this will fit with some people's view points but force them onto others.. 

its always going to be a contentious issue, and rightly so, but some people are making huge decisions for purely good reasons, some people are c**ts and should sterilised anyway... either way should that child be subjected to outcome??

tough one all round I guess

Father said don't get Inolved in discussions about religeon or politics. All they do is go round and round in circles and end up in an argument. He should have added this topic also.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

The point as I see it is, it’s not a question of if you find this stuff monstrous or fine.....it’s a question of people being allowed to say “don’t kill a baby” at the place where is most likely to save a life.

Who in their right mind can possibly be against that? 

I don't think you truly believe that mate..

these woman have fought with a lot of demons (I would guess) to make this decision, someone shouting in their face and holding a placard up probably won't sway their decision.. it will certainly make the whole process a lot more traumatic though...just doesn't feel very Christian to me...

I would never disregard anyone's point of view/opinion, but feel this is a poor way of displaying it..

hey a load of muslims burning Poppy's and shouting abuse at our war heroes are called a bunch of wankers by us all, and rightly so... but they believe they are right and should be allowed to protest.... funny old thing opinions

28 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate think about this......in Iceland or Denmark they have eradicated Down’s syndrome.....sound good at first glance don’t it?

But they didn’t find a cure.....they just killed all the Down syndrome babies

Hitlers exact same policy is widely vilified.......so what’s it to be ? 

Government there dishes out free smack to addicts and provide 'rooms where a nurse cooks up the shit and pushes the plunger.... Also free meal tickets so the dirty c**ts can eat.... f****d up or what? 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

hey a load of muslims burning Poppy's and shouting abuse at our war heroes are called a bunch of wankers by us all, and rightly so... but they believe they are right and should be allowed to protest.... funny old thing opinions

If you believe in the right to free speech and protest etc then yes they should be allowed to. In the UK that right tends to be restricted in this instance because it would inevitably lead to a violent conflict and harm. It's a balancing act between protecting that right and stopping it being the cause of civil unrest or becoming a form of harm in itself. Everyone seems to fall in a different place on it.

27 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

So what about hunt sabs showing up and saying dont kill an animal ?

Yep, perfectly fine......as long as they don’t stop anyone going about their lawful business or break the law as part of their protest.

44 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I don't think you truly believe that mate..

these woman have fought with a lot of demons (I would guess) to make this decision, someone shouting in their face and holding a placard up probably won't sway their decision.. it will certainly make the whole process a lot more traumatic though...just doesn't feel very Christian to me...

I would never disregard anyone's point of view/opinion, but feel this is a poor way of displaying it..

I’m sorry, but I still can’t get my head round how the person taking another person to be killed is the victim......that just makes no sense at all mate.

except in very special cases where it is a medical emergency/advice you have to make the conscious choice to go to the killing centre.......hence the catch phrase “pro choice”

If someone can be persuaded that they have another choice or to rethink their reasons then that’s a good thing surely?

Point is, they have a responsibility to a life that isn’t their own.....they are choosing to kill another.

Fighting demons don’t really cut the mustard does it or it would be an excuse for every f****r wouldn’t it.

• Like 1

Wow......the thread has been edited !

Im sorry but I have to ask, do you not have the bollocks to look at an image of the very thing you are advocating?

Is it OK as long as you don’t have to look at it?

lame lads, very f***ing lame.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Wow......the thread has been edited !

Im sorry but I have to ask, do you not have the bollocks to look at an image of the very thing you are advocating?

Is it OK as long as you don’t have to look at it?

lame lads, very f***ing lame.

It hasn't been edited. Unsuitable pictures that may or may not have been real have been removed.  

:laugh::laugh:...........mate, I have read on the subject.

those images are what they do in the case of more advanced pregnancy......real or not.

If people are going support it, at least have the basic strength of character to look at it.

While we are at it, could you please remove any and all pictures of dead animals as these may cause offense and although I think killing them is ok I don’t really want to look at the handiwork ;)

3 minutes ago, walshie said:

Actually mate, overly graphic images regardless of subject matter are routinely removed. :thumbs: 

This topic was about the exclusion zone, not the medical procedure. 

I think it’s directly relevant to the reason why they are protesting and as such relevant to if they should be excluded from the area.

but hey, your rules, I won’t throw my toys out the pram about it.......I have to admit mind you, I had you marked down a bit higher than not making people look at the thing they are promoting.

But as I say, it’s your call mate.

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Ealing Council trying to put in a 100 meter exclusion zone around abortion “clinics” to stop people trying to stop other people from killing little people !!!

So just to be clear, you ARE allowed to promote killing but NOT allowed to protest the fact......

How f****d is that !! 

you are allowed to protest the fact from a hundred meters away .whats the problem with that