100 meter exclusion zone

1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Most of those protesters are dykes nuns professional protesters regardless of the cause. Most never had a kid or can't. 

As has been said none of our business.

Sorry wilf we seem to be clashing heads a lot recently but I guess that's the nature of a debate. You said the "murder"'of kids but other past posts when bombs are blowing kids to bits you "couldn't give a shit".

Let's be honest here you're motivation is fuelled by religion mainly Catholic and they have some brass neck to preach about the suffering of kids maybe if they offered the millions of hush money paid to molested kids and their families to individuals having abortions for whatever reason they do it be it be financial or a darker aspect. 

Plenty bang on about state interference and control well practise what you preach and it's there right it's not illegal and it's a choice they wouldn't take lightly and will have to live with till their dying day. 

Not religious bias at all mate, folk can cry their eyes out about 96 football fans but 200,000 kids and nobody gives a shit?.....really ?

If they threw these kids in a pile it would be banned in an instant !

Im just trying to point out the perversity in the fact that you can kill them but you are not allowed to protest not to kill them.

As you rightly say, no, I couldn’t really give a f**k about town of Arabs and I realise that’s hypocritical but it’s honest.

The point is, nobody is putting a restriction on the protest of dead Arab kids are they.

• Like 1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

1 minute ago, scothunter said:

Most of those protesters are dykes nuns professional protesters regardless of the cause. Most never had a kid or can't. 

As has been said none of our business.

Sorry wilf we seem to be clashing heads a lot recently but I guess that's the nature of a debate. You said the "murder"'of kids but other past posts when bombs are blowing kids to bits you "couldn't give a shit".

Let's be honest here you're motivation is fuelled by religion mainly Catholic and they have some brass neck to preach about the suffering of kids maybe if they offered the millions of hush money paid to molested kids and their families to individuals having abortions for whatever reason they do it be it be financial or a darker aspect. 

Plenty bang on about state interference and control well practise what you preach and it's there right it's not illegal and it's a choice they wouldn't take lightly and will have to live with till their dying day. 

Mate, 'freedom' and 'liberty' aren't f***ing jungle rules! LOL. There is still a fundamental ideology that involves a government, it just limits the reach of government. Folks that value liberty are usually still against homicide and it's not exactly a great stretch of the argument to see how 'terminating' embryonic and fetal humans fits with that...

The religious angle is such a bullshit position to counter this from. I'm a bloody atheist for gods sake! :D

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, scothunter said:

No offence but I'd bet a pound to a pail of shite the most protest is from religious folk. But I will agree it's bullshit 

You're probably right and I would assume the same. Why that is isn't important though. Their motivation is the 'value of human life', something which we all tend to agree is a basic human right and so should be easily accepted as a reasonable position to take I'd have thought.

I'm not saying the 'pro life' lot are right (or wrong) or anything, just that I don't think their point of view is at all mad, which seems to be the narrative these days. For me the topic of abortion is one that should concern society and is far more complex than a simple yes or no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If they have an issue with abortion, they should try to get the law changed, not stand outside a clinic bullying people who have already made a hard choice.

Stand outside a mosque and "bully" some muslims for their views and you'd be in nick in no time. 

People's right to protest needs to balanced with the right for these women to do what they feel is best for them and this isnt happening in a lot of cases. Women being spat on and verbally abused at what is more than likely one of their lowest points. Exclusion zones would allow the 'protestors' to do their thing without being in the faces of these women as they enter the clinics

Edited by dave88
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

200,000 dead kids last year in The UK.......46 million a year world wide !

Makes the Tottenkopf division look like complete beginners really don’t it ! :) 

Unfortunately they are 20'000 unwanted children, the reasons behind that is unknown..

woukd you rather the children were born into a life where they were unwanted, possibly to parents who weren't fit to raise a child..

i value human life, no matter who the human is or where the human is from, my kids are the most important thing in my life, we went through 11 miscarriages on our journey to having kids so I know a little about losing unborn children... 

these people are either in such emotional turmoil or just not fit to have children (perhaps both are the same thing??).... everyone is entitled to their view point mate, and I hear you on yours, but as with everything it ain't black and white, and the eventual outcome for these children could be far worse!!

i still believe the protestors should find a better use of their time, some of these woman could be rape victims, or carrying a foetus that is so badly disabled the life it would lead would not be fair on anyone.. to shout in the faces of woman already carrying such a burden is not very Christian IMO... infact it's bullying, shame on them I say, get the water cannons out and f**k them off!!

• Like 6

Another thing I don’t get, everyone is saying “What about these women’s feelings, they are at a low ebb”.........like you totally forget they are there to kill a tiny human life!

If these women were putting a bullet in the babies head 2 minutes after they had been born you would all be calling for them to be burned at the steak !?

All I’m saying is, as long as they are not preventing people going about their lawful business people should be able to protest where ever they like in a lawful manner.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Unfortunately they are 20'000 unwanted children, the reasons behind that is unknown..

woukd you rather the children were born into a life where they were unwanted, possibly to parents who weren't fit to raise a child..

i value human life, no matter who the human is or where the human is from, my kids are the most important thing in my life, we went through 11 miscarriages on our journey to having kids so I know a little about losing unborn children... 

these people are either in such emotional turmoil or just not fit to have children (perhaps both are the same thing??).... everyone is entitled to their view point mate, and I hear you on yours, but as with everything it ain't black and white, and the eventual outcome for these children could be far worse!!

i still believe the protestors should find a better use of their time, some of these woman could be rape victims, or carrying a foetus that is so badly disabled the life it would lead would not be fair on anyone.. to shout in the faces of woman already carrying such a burden is not very Christian IMO... infact it's bullying, shame on them I say, get the water cannons out and f**k them off!!

I read a story about a woman who was strongly advised to have an abortion because they discovered she had a brain tumour...as you say mate it's not all black and white

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Mate think about this......in Iceland or Denmark they have eradicated Down’s syndrome.....sound good at first glance don’t it?

But they didn’t find a cure.....they just killed all the Down syndrome babies

Hitlers exact same policy is widely vilified.......so what’s it to be ? 

Edited by WILF
Fat fingers
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

You're probably right and I would assume the same. Why that is isn't important though. Their motivation is the 'value of human life', something which we all tend to agree is a basic human right and so should be easily accepted as a reasonable position to take I'd have thought.

I'm not saying the 'pro life' lot are right (or wrong) or anything, just that I don't think their point of view is at all mad, which seems to be the narrative these days. For me the topic of abortion is one that should concern society and is far more complex than a simple yes or no.

Certainly not wrong, and you would be a c**t to think abortion is a form of contraception, unfortunately some of the scroats in our society believe that though and shame on them.

we should all be pro life, f**k me it's the best feeling in the world having your kids and being a parent, but like my previous post, not all of them will be having an abortion cause they aren't fit to be a mother, or do not want to be a mother, religion doesn't see that the lines can be blurred... it's one thing or the other... hence my lack of religion, but I certainly hope I live by some form of code of conduct that is at the core of religion..

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate think about this......in Iceland or Denmark they have eradicated Down’s syndrome.....sound good at first glance don’t it?

But they didn’t find a cure.....they just killed all the Down syndrome babies

Hitlers exact same policy is widely vilified.......so what’s it to be ? 

I think it's a persons decision if they think they can raise a severely handicapped child/adult... it's a life long commitment, as you know and I know very well as my brothers bro in law is mentally handicapped from a complication at birth, he 41 now and needs constant care.. as a family we wouldn't change a thing, his parents life have been dedicated to his care, as are his sisters and brothers when required..

but could everyone manage with the huge lifelong responsibility??

its an answer only each individual could answer.

should it be a governments decision (like Denmark or Iceland) no f***ing chance, that's worse than being berated by a few for making your own decision..,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1