100 meter exclusion zone

Whether folks like it or not this is a controversial topic, both abortion and free speech for that matter and some are gonna talk about it, like every other controversial topic. Behave gentlemanly and there shouldn't be an issue.

Politics is something you as an individual can choose to avoid, it's not something you can make others avoid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

4 hours ago, stumfelter said:

If you keep moving the goalposts to suit your agenda it shows you're losing the argument

No one is moving anything, read the very first post.

3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Sounds like a right peaceful protest... a bunch of bible bashing do Gooders harassing and hounding poor women. They have obviously ran out of kids to touch and that' why they don't want abortions

Sky News was given access to the clinic's incident log which catalogued intimidatory behaviour by pro-life campaigners over the course of a year.

On one occasion, in January 2017, staff noted that protesters told a client she would "be haunted by her baby" and that "God will punish you" if she had an abortion.

Another entry, from April that same year, noted: "Client very tearful after being called a murderer as she walked into the clinic."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/pro-life-campaigners-banned-from-protesting-outside-abortion-clinic-11326004

So 2 people got offended in a year?

f**k me, has someone taken your crayons away?

Thats me on this one......

I don't know if anyone else heard Jeremy Vine today talking about this, he mentioned very briefly that there were a lot of "young muslim women" using the abortion clinic.

He also mentioned that the pro life lot were handing pink or blue rosaries to the women entering the clinic.

10 minutes ago, Strong Stuff said:

He also mentioned that the pro life lot were handing pink or blue rosaries to the women entering the clinic.

To me this just looks like religious nuts playing mind games with vulnerable women

• Like 2

Do any of these protesters gather outside mosques and synagogues, where actual , living baby boys are surgically mutilated without their consent ? Or is that different because it's in the name of religion ?

Or does their Christian compassion cease once a child is born ?

Just asking like..........

• Like 4
On 11/04/2018 at 14:38, Kay said:

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations safely & within the law, the days of downing a bottle of gin because of fear of some backlash from anti abortion opinions & views are hopefully long gone .

I am an evil selfish baby killer I murdered a fetus that wasnt a viable pregnancy & I had 2 injections in the backside & regular blood tests to check the hormone levels to ensure it had worked , that was donkeys yrs ago & I genuinly belive that at that time in my life it was meant to be, I had got 2 healthy kids & my marriage was in tatters & the thought of bringing another baby into the world of alchohol abuse, financial dependency & general control made it bloody hard to leave the abuse .

If I had left the pregnancy as it was it would have very likely killed me as it wasnt in the womb.... the thought of leaving my kids in the hands of him .... not while I had a breath in me , so the pregnancy was terminated , my youngest was only 3 at the time  & the thought of trying to find a safe place for all 3 of us was terrifying . i didnt want to end up in a refuge , over the years my ex husband slowly lost the control as the drink took hold, he is now a poor old thing with heart failure& has a host of health issues all brought on by being an alchoholic.

I will be honest it was a bloody relief, because i had witnessed his abuse very slowly transfer to his son, i was prepared to die at his hands to save my son from becoming one of his victims . when my lad was 15 he floored him & the abuse stopped & he promptly left once he could see me & the boy where a team . cowards always loose in the end . even now I could see my boys face when he went ...he turned round & looked at me & said ''thank f**k he has gone  '' he has been gone 8 years now & my lads a dad himself & in work & I am very proud of him , so forgive me if i dont shed any tears for something that wasn't meant to be 

I wasnt a candidate for the pill as a few years after my first pregnancy i had a blood clot .so i had a coil fitted & it was while that was in place I had this ectopic pregnancy 

Kay. What an honest & sad post. So glad that you & your kids now in a happier place. Hopefully you didnt have to endure any protests & just goes to show various reasons for termination.well done to your lad.  Atb to you& your family. Atb

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Kay. What an honest & sad post. So glad that you & your kids now in a happier place. Hopefully you didnt have to endure any protests & just goes to show various reasons for termination.well done to your lad.  Atb to you& your family. Atb

No it was dealt with at the hospital ,was only investigated as I had the coil fitted & I didnt know at the time but the rate for ectopic pregnancys is slighty higher when a coil has been fitted , it was a strange one as normally i would have opted for the pill but i had what they thought was a chest infection & my breathing was terrible so as a precaution they admitted me to hospital , thats when they discovered a blood clot & it was an injection in the stomach  to break it up 

I had already got the 2 lads who where healthy , if that pregnancy had been a normal one I still dont know to this day what I would have done , my circs would have been identical , so I believe nature decided for me :thumbs: I think to go through a wanted pregnancy to full term & deliver a dead baby has to be crucifying  though .

The youngest boy is who i am closer to,my eldest was from my 1st brief marriage in 1986, ,my second husband did the male lion thing he couldnt eat him :laugh:so he drove him away , he went to his dads at 14 & although I do have a good relationship with my first husband & his second wife , my sons a little like me aloof & a loner, so I dont see a geat deal of him , we are in contact but on his terms , he is apparently like it with his dad & step mom also.... he is a bit of a drifter , gentle lad but has no real direction

The youngest lad saw a lot more of the odd way we lived, he is well set up & well adjusted f**k knows how he turned out so well :laugh:, I think life got easier here once the boy was physically bigger than his dad  , there was a pattern first lad left at 14 & he left here when the youngest lad was 15 , he knew i was less likely to fight back with little kids around ,but in reality the drink had dulled his reactions because he didn't duck as quick :laugh: 

Lifes good these days my grandsons a lovely little lad ,just started having hissy fits as they do at 2 which I kind of laugh at because I can hand him back , he loves being in there little garden , my sons started to make it the kind of garden to attract the bugs etc , this is him when he saw a lady bird :laugh:

30656291_10213252752927989_2160488396655427584_n.jpg.6a34efb445e7b3069f8925c2ee0fced4.jpg

• Like 6

Kay, I think your post was both honest and moving.

You stated their was a serious medical reason behind the actions.....nobody in the world can argue with that.

You were also frank about your social situation, and while this could be open to further questioning seeing as you put it out there, to do so would be impolite and show a total lack of respect and empathy for a subject that is really none of the questioners business in a setting as shallow as an Internet forum debate amongst strangers.

I personally would not be so brain dead as to call you any of the nasty names you used in your first post given your situation.....there are always unique circumstances.

I am proudly pro life, but I like to think in a common sense type of way.

Im not naive enough to buy into the “every person is a victim” lie, just the same as I don’t buy in to the “every person is a savage murderer” lie.

I believe there is room to offer an alternative voice and that should be without restriction as long as you do no physical harm.

As I said before, simply upsetting or offending someone is a thing that can’t be measured and therefore should not be used as an excuse to stifle debate.

We see too much of that and it’s no good for anybody.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Kay, I think your post was both honest and moving.

You stated their was a serious medical reason behind the actions.....nobody in the world can argue with that.

You were also frank about your social situation, and while this could be open to further questioning seeing as you put it out there, to do so would be impolite and show a total lack of respect and empathy for a subject that is really none of the questioners business in a setting as shallow as an Internet forum debate amongst strangers.

I personally would not be so brain dead as to call you any of the nasty names you used in your first post given your situation.....there are always unique circumstances.

I am proudly pro life, but I like to think in a common sense type of way.

Im not naive enough to buy into the “every person is a victim” lie, just the same as I don’t buy in to the “every person is a savage murderer” lie.

I believe there is room to offer an alternative voice and that should be without restriction as long as you do no physical harm.

As I said before, simply upsetting or offending someone is a thing that can’t be measured and therefore should not be used as an excuse to stifle debate.

We see too much of that and it’s no good for anybody.

What a load of old shit! So its ok to put people through mental harm then? Two things I've never heard of. An Anti bloodsports protest that didnt involve abusive language, and a anti abortion protest that didnt involve abusive language.

It takes the most ignorant of people to be involved with either, because neither will look at the bigger picture, and see that there is a real need for both. And dont you dare pretend that you sympathise with anyone who has made this very difficult decission because you would be the very one outside that door shouting "MURDERER!". No doubt about that.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

What a load of old shit! So its ok to put people through mental harm then? Two things I've never heard of. An Anti bloodsports protest that didnt involve abusive language, and a anti abortion protest that didnt involve abusive language.

It takes the most ignorant of people to be involved with either, because neither will look at the bigger picture, and see that there is a real need for both. And dont you dare pretend that you sympathise with anyone who has made this very difficult decission because you would be the very one outside that door shouting "MURDERER!". No doubt about that.

Well said

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Well said

Get your tongue out of his arsehole son, it’s f***ing embarrassing.

Utter pair of f***ing spastics.

This is what you are up against in the world.....no wonder i don’t bother with most folk.

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2