100 meter exclusion zone

3 hours ago, Kay said:

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations safely & within the law, the days of downing a bottle of gin because of fear of some backlash from anti abortion opinions & views are hopefully long gone .

I am an evil selfish baby killer I murdered a fetus that wasnt a viable pregnancy & I had 2 injections in the backside & regular blood tests to check the hormone levels to ensure it had worked , that was donkeys yrs ago & I genuinly belive that at that time in my life it was meant to be, I had got 2 healthy kids & my marriage was in tatters & the thought of bringing another baby into the world of alchohol abuse, financial dependency & general control made it bloody hard to leave the abuse .

If I had left the pregnancy as it was it would have very likely killed me as it wasnt in the womb.... the thought of leaving my kids in the hands of him .... not while I had a breath in me , so the pregnancy was terminated , my youngest was only 3 at the time  & the thought of trying to find a safe place for all 3 of us was terrifying . i didnt want to end up in a refuge , over the years my ex husband slowly lost the control as the drink took hold, he is now a poor old thing with heart failure& has a host of health issues all brought on by being an alchoholic.

I will be honest it was a bloody relief, because i had witnessed his abuse very slowly transfer to his son, i was prepared to die at his hands to save my son from becoming one of his victims . when my lad was 15 he floored him & the abuse stopped & he promptly left once he could see me & the boy where a team . cowards always loose in the end . even now I could see my boys face when he went ...he turned round & looked at me & said ''thank f**k he has gone  '' he has been gone 8 years now & my lads a dad himself & in work & I am very proud of him , so forgive me if i dont shed any tears for something that wasn't meant to be 

I wasnt a candidate for the pill as a few years after my first pregnancy i had a blood clot .so i had a coil fitted & it was while that was in place I had this ectopic pregnancy 

The fact it was ectopic is a good enough reason  on its own to do it so the rest is irrelevant even if it did have a bearing on the choice. That's why some fruitcake with a bible should be happy enough to protest from 100 metres away without been in your face. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont think there has ever been a thread on here thats been so testosterone driven before. I am a little reluctant to post anything tbh other than there is a need to enable women to have terminations

What a woman chooses to do to her own body has got f**k all to do with anyone...especially those self righteous c**ts that like to hang around abortion clinics preaching this, that and the other....lo

Sorry mate don't agree with that.. theyre are many reasons for abortion, some are so traumatic I don't think it is for us to judge.. some are lazy no good woman, but then would you want a child b

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

This thread was never about if people approve or disapprove of abbortion but as with all these things it got dragged that way.

It was always about people right to protest a subject so grave without restriction and at the point where it may do most good as long as it was within the law.

However, the message I am getting is that to restrict the freedom to protest it is simply good enough for someone, anyone, to say they are upset or offended and that’s it........the state have carte Blanche to nullify your protest and lots of people think that’s ok.

Just don’t forget you asked for it when it comes to get “your thing”

Want to go to an anti hunting meeting to protest for the pro hunting side?.......forget it, they find hunting and you as the face of hunting upsetting and hurtful, some of you may even offend someone with your speech......clear off to the next street where nobody will ever see you and your view point won’t matter.

Legendary stuff lads.

If you keep moving the goalposts to suit your agenda it shows you're losing the argument

• Like 2

My veiw is that everybody has the  right to protest but making jt personal is where the  line is drawn well and truly which is where I've lost it few times out hunting .In this day and age of an ever growing population ,can't possibly do any damage for sound of mind females to make the decision to terminate and even more so if they aint the full ticket. Lose no . sleep over whats never been 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

This thread was never about if people approve or disapprove of abbortion but as with all these things it got dragged that way.

It was always about people right to protest a subject so grave without restriction and at the point where it may do most good as long as it was within the law.

However, the message I am getting is that to restrict the freedom to protest it is simply good enough for someone, anyone, to say they are upset or offended and that’s it........the state have carte Blanche to nullify your protest and lots of people think that’s ok.

Just don’t forget you asked for it when it comes to get “your thing”

Want to go to an anti hunting meeting to protest for the pro hunting side?.......forget it, they find hunting and you as the face of hunting upsetting and hurtful, some of you may even offend someone with your speech......clear off to the next street where nobody will ever see you and your view point won’t matter.

Legendary stuff lads.

At this point you can' have any dummies left... you just change tour point every 2 minutes

4 hours ago, WILF said:

Let me attempt some sensible dialogue......

Do you always take headlines at face value?

Where did it say anything about being “hounded” or that anyone was telling people “what to do” ?........or did you just imagine that’s how it is?

In the BBC article I read it said that they had banners, handed out literature and tried to enter into conversation to see if they could offer alternative advice?.......oh, and they held prayer sessions.

Not exactly a baying mob is it?

Im not saying there may not be few but jobs but that’s the same anywhere.

If you threaten or abuse people the police nick you or move you on......always have, always will.

Why is there a need to extend that power to peaceful protest?

Sounds like a right peaceful protest... a bunch of bible bashing do Gooders harassing and hounding poor women. They have obviously ran out of kids to touch and that' why they don't want abortions

Sky News was given access to the clinic's incident log which catalogued intimidatory behaviour by pro-life campaigners over the course of a year.

On one occasion, in January 2017, staff noted that protesters told a client she would "be haunted by her baby" and that "God will punish you" if she had an abortion.

Another entry, from April that same year, noted: "Client very tearful after being called a murderer as she walked into the clinic."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/pro-life-campaigners-banned-from-protesting-outside-abortion-clinic-11326004

Edited by South hams hunter
To add link

Those protestors aren't there to do anything peacefully....they're there to harass, intimidate and bully...and by the sounds of it most of them are religious nutters as well

Edited by dave88
  • Like 4

How many more pages on the merry go round? Back on page 3, I posted about how father had told me not to get Involved with discussions about politics or religion and I wrote that he should have included stuff like this. This is a stalemate of emotional  opinion. How many pages is this going to go to? There is no resolution to this. The situation is open ended. Women have the situation within them and it is their decision to do what they feel they need to do. Every year lots come over from Ireland to do what they feel that they have to. We lost a child that was still born many years and the wife still feels the loss. It isn't easy for these women and I don't think that third parties should be throwing their tuppence worth into the equation. How many more pages on the merry go round?

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Kay summed it up for me, why blokes on here are so against baffles me, must be top alpha males who's genes must continue, the choice is down to the woman who's carrying the foetus in my opinion. 

termination is a very emotive subject full stop, I dont think habitual use of drugs to end a pregnancy is or should be a form of birth control . but is it any worse than going & getting the morning after pill after a random night of passion , I imagine the 200 thousand odd recorded terminations on record would be a lot more if you couldn't get the morning after pill .

The one aspect of all this I do struggle to get my head around are IVF patients having selective terminations of so many eggs that have fertilised, its an odd one to understand , its like eugenics to me , I know they justify it by saying it gives the fetus's that are left a better chance of survival .

Maybe men just see the baby that would be born at the end of a pregnancy , as a woman I felt nothing until I felt the baby move inside me , I am a lot older now than I was when I had to have one & my attitude was I need to get back to normal & carry on like nothing happened, its a coping mechanism I guess 

Now I am older & have a grandson I feel more inclined to be in the '' are you 100% sure its what you want camp  rather than 100% for or against it 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1