First FAC

Buzzin' for ya v'man. Kinda f'kin envious too to be honest.

Seen impacts a million times but when its some ones on here... Get some decent images up when its with you. 

Whats the diet your gonna run? 

20 hours ago, Rez said:

Buzzin' for ya v'man. Kinda f'kin envious too to be honest.

Seen impacts a million times but when its some ones on here... Get some decent images up when its with you. 

Whats the diet your gonna run? 

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Will start off with AA fields 25gr , these have been recommended by airfective over jsb 25gr.

I must say Airfective have been absolutely brilliant , taking a lot of time with me on the phone answering my questions and giving me more than i asked for .

I must say our own Phil on here has been a great help as well , Thanks Phil:thumbs:   

• Like 3
3 hours ago, villaman said:

Cheers mate :thumbs:

Will start off with AA fields 25gr , these have been recommended by airfective over jsb 25gr.

I must say Airfective have been absolutely brilliant , taking a lot of time with me on the phone answering my questions and giving me more than i asked for .

I must say our own Phil on here has been a great help as well , Thanks Phil:thumbs:   

Phil sent me a sample pack of different .25 cal pellets the air arms are the best in the impact I'm not the best shot but can get 2 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards (with the odd flyer)

At the moment cant get a group 16" (400 mm) from one pellet to another , shooting high , low to the right ,then high to the left , low to the left . the nearest I got a group came in 6" away from the next pellet , high , low , left and right .   Came home in the end from my 100 yard indoor range  f***** off  Not bad for £1500 

9 minutes ago, villaman said:

At the moment cant get a group 16" (400 mm) from one pellet to another , shooting high , low to the right ,then high to the left , low to the left . the nearest I got a group came in 6" away from the next pellet , high , low , left and right .   Came home in the end from my 100 yard indoor range  f***** off  Not bad for £1500 

Patience is a virtue..........;)

Good choice from what I can gather, they are marmite guns, but all the ones I know of in fac are on the money, think it was the sub 12 that seemed to be a problem, although it does sound like yours needs a fettle of some sort, you will get there I'm sure.

ps, Liam at airfective is bang on with his work, top guy to deal with.

ENJOY.

21 minutes ago, villaman said:

Shudda got a rapid :D 

On a serious note... WTF. What’s your plans? Is it going back shop? Any idea what it might be?