Ferreting lol

Ive been walking the dogs over a local golf course and i saw good numbers of rabbits and i agreed with my son next time we where both off  we would try a bit of ferreting after the snow and rain we thought today would be the day if it was raining there would be nobody there  but  its a nice sunny day about 8 degrees , So we  started about 1pm as i thought it would be quieter till folk finished there work and start a round of golf and it was bissmal we knocked a lot of rabbits up out of cover but there was nothing in the burrows . Then we came to a large rough patch with a few burrows in a large mound  surrounded with branches and the dogs bolted a unusual coloured rabbit out the branches and we lost it heading towards the mound we netted up 6 holes and dug out 3 rabbits full of young at the back of the mound including  the vicar 2 lassys and a dog passed and they where so interested in there phone they didn't clock us :laugh: we got a few more out the otherside of the mound and home for 6pm  and i dont think the few golfers clocked us  its great having a few rabbits close to the house

• Like 2

aye i used to have permission there for years  but the secretary  was a fud and we parted company  still no a bad day 8 rabbits and a wee yin . Ive heard theres a new secretary a polish woman might need to go see her a rimmy over there just now would bag a few