T Rex final zero is set and Spring hunting is here.

Work commitments of late and crap weather has held me back from my hunting this last month or so but I`ve now put a serious zero into the T Rex 200 HC MK3 .177.

For a giggle I put a 38 yd Cyclops up with a 5p eye.

IMG_0991.JPG.e0e1445923d31db9faef99f084ce3aee.JPG

The accuracy of the T Rex can be amazing when you put the practice/ training in.

The equal of any PCP with the practice.

Two six shot groups.

IMG_0990.JPG.e2f7322f2f55155f6cfb3ef3dab9dd1b.JPG

Hope to be hunting very soon lads, :boogy:

atb  Mark.

The shit shot challenge in the back ground is the 22 FWB`s first attempt Si.

I`m thinking of changing the scope on both FWB`s to a lot more modern as 4 X 40 or 38 just doesn`t cut the mustard :no: ( not with my eyes anyway).

The Pro Sport is far from finished mate and I`ve been in contact with Rat Works ( Phil Crampton) and also L S D, Liquid Steel Designs, ( Geoff B ), both cracking lads, both experts with the air rifles.:good:

1 hour ago, mark williams said:

The shit shot challenge in the back ground is the 22 FWB`s first attempt Si.

I`m thinking of changing the scope on both FWB`s to a lot more modern as 4 X 40 or 38 just doesn`t cut the mustard :no: ( not with my eyes anyway).

The Pro Sport is far from finished mate and I`ve been in contact with Rat Works ( Phil Crampton) and also L S D, Liquid Steel Designs, ( Geoff B ), both cracking lads, both experts with the air rifles.:good:

I know what you mean about the old school scopes mark, I need all the help I can get!! bad eyes :(

them prosports are good out of the box but if you get either of the above to do the work you'll be amazed, look at how happy you were with the tx:thumbs:

your not gonna get lsd to ceracoat it desert storm are you!!! lol

atb si