Well its been a while since I started a thread here..

Picked the old lady up today, as you can see from the pic she's gonna need a fair bit of attention! :laugh: Borrowed a few pellets from my bro while I was at my mums and had a few test shots in the garden. She still shoots well even after all these years. :)

20180414_122040.jpg

19 minutes ago, Malt said:

Picked the old lady up today, as you can see from the pic she's gonna need a fair bit of attention! :laugh: Borrowed a few pellets from my bro while I was at my mums and had a few test shots in the garden. She still shoots well even after all these years. :)

20180414_122040.jpg

Just take your time with it Mal and she will be right mate

OR if you want box it up and send it to me and ill restore it for you mate

it would be an honer mal

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Wow mate, much as I appreciate that cracking gesture, I think me going through the motions is what I need to do. I reblued the barrel for him about 10 years ago but that was as far as I got. I was having a look at your refurb thread a short time ago, I'm glad to have it as a point of reference. Thanks again! :)

3 hours ago, Malt said:

Wow mate, much as I appreciate that cracking gesture, I think me going through the motions is what I need to do. I reblued the barrel for him about 10 years ago but that was as far as I got. I was having a look at your refurb thread a short time ago, I'm glad to have it as a point of reference. Thanks again! :)

Well if you get stuck on out

pm me and ill help as much as i can

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1