big thank you to my good mate sean aka viz on here

we my new mk 2 rapid was playing up few things a matter with it ,I could do feck all with it ,so a called sean and as usual he says bring it over mate I will have a look at it for you after stripping it and finding the problem ,he chronoed it for me and set it back up for me,sean has been a good mate to me over the years but ive only ever had a coffee off him ,today he gets the pork pies and jaffas out his nick name is squirell he does not like sharing ,so I thought what the feck is he up to here,any way we had a good 3 hours chat its always good to meet up with sean as we always just take the pis.out of eache other and have a good laugh,sean is one of the good guys and will never take anything off you,hes a great mate to have and over the years we have helped eache other out in different ways,there you go sean that write up has to be worth pork pies and jaffers me old mate

• Like 3

yeah he's a good lad Jeff and pretty nifty fixing  any type of  air rifle:thumbs:

was looking forward to him and jimmy coming down last weekend but we knocked it on the head for a few weeks cos of all the bloody rain:censored:

glad its sorted for you!

squirrel :laugh::laugh::laugh:

3 minutes ago, si brown said:

yeah he's a good lad Jeff and pretty nifty fixing  any type of  air rifle:thumbs:

was looking forward to him and jimmy coming down last weekend but we knocked it on the head for a few weeks cos of all the bloody rain:censored:

glad its sorted for you!

squirrel :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Will get down in a few weeks mate, away to Portugal next Saturday for a break ! 

40 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Will get down in a few weeks mate, away to Portugal next Saturday for a break ! 

jammy git:thumbs:

ive just roped myself into working like a d1ckhead for the next few months!!! aghhhh

hopefully we'll get some nice wether when you get down, were well overdue it!!

atb si

11 minutes ago, si brown said:

jammy git:thumbs:

ive just roped myself into working like a d1ckhead for the next few months!!! aghhhh

hopefully we'll get some nice wether when you get down, were well overdue it!!

atb si

Looking forward to the break & getting down to yours mate, then I may need to find a new job myself 

• Like 1