Burglary. Charged for murder

If anyone unlawfully enters someone elses property to rob them of there hard earned They deserve all they get End of no sympathy for them. Hope the old chap gets released with no charges & the other burglar gets put away. Lowlife scum!!!  Atb

• Like 2

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, sussex said:

an adversion  to work ???

as was his father and his father before him no doubt.

All this to put up with and some old tearaway stabs him to death with his own screwdriver while burgling his house . The country has lost another professional thief , struck down in his prime , how many people will now not experience the gut wrenching feeling you get when you come home to find your house ransacked and everything you had of value gone .. how he will be sadly missed among the local low life fraternity.

Amen ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...

• Like 1

Either way the old boy will struggle to live without looking over his shoulder for the rest of his days watching to see does the thiefs mates pay him a visit. He might be a hero for a day but it's not like he will be able to just forget and move on. He has a lot of sleepless nights ahead.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, John d said:

Not just that, although it was all the burglars own fault, he has still took a life and not everyone can deal with that. It's ok saying "I'd put both barrels in the c**t" until the first one has blown the side of his face off and you find yourself in a horrific scene with blood, brains and eye balls all over the front room walls! 

I know what you mean with the blood , it sticks like sh1t to a shovel , still better your worrying about clearing his bits of your walls than your family worrying about clearing yours ..The old fella should be detained by the police

....in somewhere like the Ritz  until he’s fully recovered from his ordeal , then should be given a pension for services to the country , twenty percent of every thing the burglar would have cost the country ..I’m guessing this wasn’t his first foray into the burglary job  and has probably been before the odd court or two !!   :hmm:....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think shed ,garden,garage,cars theft from, is a different matter totally,but once you enter the house with a occupant inside its fair game.should be a law that all thiefs understand that no courts,sueing etc if you get done in entering property.good on that ole boy...dirty c...ts

• Like 2

No doubt the police and CPS will put the poor feker through hell for the next six months with him having to go to his local police station to answer his bail conditions then HOPEFULLY droping all charges after the outcry from the public and the evidence that he was protecting him self.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

It's a bloody shame we don't do rights very well, otherwise we could have a type of 'castle doctrine'. 

Shocking. Ours has recently been updated whereby a burglar's family cannot sue a homeowner, in a civil suit if the burglar is killed during the felony. Homeowners were protected from the criminal law suit but not civil and that has since been rectified. Castle doctrine also covers your vehicle and your campsite if you're in this state.

21 hours ago, delswal said:

I would have thought that a 78yr old man in his own home, up against at least one of the intruders who was half his own age wielding a screwdriver accompanied by another and manhandling enough to cause bruises would be enough to justify the force used. Lets hope that common sense takes place in this case, and not British justice and political correctness or the old fella will be up against it.

Me, personally I think he will face some form of charge, but walk free.

It's b*llsh*t isn't it? Where I am if someone breaks into your house it's a felony. If they access your property with the attention of breaking in, it's a felony. You are allowed to use any force necessary to deal with it with no duty to retreat.

21 hours ago, socks said:

If this was in the USA the cops would have been shaking his hand and patting him on the back .....

If it was Utah you can sue the guys family to clean the blood off your carpet.

• Like 5

Thank f**k you lot are not lawyers you have have him convicted already.

Also some of you like to paint a bleak picture of this country. I suspect from the pro gun lot.

Done a quick search bearing in mind we don't have all the facts.

But if it's true with reports. There was a break in a scuffle the theif had an altercation with the guy stabbed once staggered into street and died his thieving friend fled. 

The police arrive dead guy in street investigation in process don't see any problem. But hey let's just blow the story out of proportion after all some on here going by their posts live in warzones lol

Guy was taken away as there has been a killing also bear in mind as some of you touched on there might be repurcussions from the scumbags family and friends. Im going to do a bit speculation aswell even though  dont know. Bet he's not even in a cell. 

13 minutes ago, scothunter said:

If they thought he was in the wrong he would be remanded. 

Seems the law is being fair for a change. Hope they keep an eye on the old fellow 

Closer to the truth is that they know if they stick him in wandsworth, Belmarsh or the scrubs he will be dead !