Burglary. Charged for murder

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

Read this article while I was looking at another thread.

Removal men have been spotted at the pensioner's house. Police transporter removes his car which has had the number plates removed. Looks like the old couple have been warned they face reprisals over the death...

F*ck*ng outrageous.

On 12 April 2018 at 23:22, waltjnr said:

Just chatting to my next door neighbours, their little girl been critically ill with scepcis, so they have been almost living at great Ormond St hospital, they were telling me of the traveller families up there nicking toys and food out of fridge in the family unit, 99% of them are lowest of the low, medical staff no doubt saving the life of their inbred offspring, that they have contributed zilch to! 

My misses works in the click shop one day a week for free, she's the youngest at51, click  raises money for kids with cancer and every week the pikeys hit it on a shoplifting spree while the kids run round the back and try to Nick the old lady,s purses from the cloakroom, there is no surprises left how low people can go, only crack heads are further down the evolutionary ladder, if you smile at them they,ll Nick your fillings, 

13 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Read this article while I was looking at another thread.

Removal men have been spotted at the pensioner's house. Police transporter removes his car which has had the number plates removed. Looks like the old couple have been warned they face reprisals over the death...

F*ck*ng outrageous.

It is outrageous. But in the UK its exactly what I'd do anyway and in fact said pages back. In Texas/Wyoming/Idaho/Alaska/Utah the fuckers would meet a neighbourhood watch malitia of 223 fire.

22 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It is outrageous. But in the UK its exactly what I'd do anyway and in fact said pages back. In Texas/Wyoming/Idaho/Alaska/Utah the fuckers would meet a neighbourhood watch malitia of 223 fire.

Massive difference in the laws even though the outcome, legally, was the desired result. Shame the old couple have been forced from their home and I agree it wouldn't happen in many parts of the world. Look at Bundy's when they tried to confiscate his cattle...

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

My misses works in the click shop one day a week for free, she's the youngest at51, click  raises money for kids with cancer and every week the pikeys hit it on a shoplifting spree while the kids run round the back and try to Nick the old lady,s purses from the cloakroom, there is no surprises left how low people can go, only crack heads are further down the evolutionary ladder, if you smile at them they,ll Nick your fillings, 

When I'm in the city center I always see travelers in the shop's handing their kid's stuff and send them outside to wait for them,I rear my kid's to be the opposite of me,it sickens me how people can use a child like that,fcuking scum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Zero sympathy for the burglar, he got exactly what he deserved. 

Thread’s turned into a bit of a gypsy bashing one though now. Burglary isn’t exactly unique to the travelling community, and I’d guess there are many travellers disgusted by what this cnut did, and ashamed of the actions of his family and friends since and how it reflects on their community. Police have lost the fcuking plot letting anyone near the old boy’s house.

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

When I'm in the city center I always see travelers in the shop's handing their kid's stuff and send them outside to wait for them,I rear my kid's to be the opposite of me,it sickens me how people can use a child like that,fcuking scum.

Fekin sad the cycle of criminalty that targets the old and vunrable will never be brocken wile ever they use their kids this way and all the fekin doogooders would be the first to protest if their kids were took off the fekers.

• Like 1

Well this bit of scrum had to surface somewhere eventually. He's been arrested but will it get to being charged? These people lead a life of believing that they have a right to steal, cheat and just be low life. They don't have to live like this. They choose to live like it. 

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Kent arrest in Hither Green fatal burglary probe - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-43846203

Theft is justified by their 'religeon' which relates a 'god given' right to steal. The transit he was driving when involved was found burnt out -didnt say whether it was stolen or not or insured or taxed. This group should be persecuted until they change, all the powers of the state thrown at them mercilessly - do we need people like this in our society - no. As for their right to grieve - fine, do it at home like everyone else. Placing flowers outside the victims home is incitement to violence and all those placing flowers should have been locked up. The police who asked for the family's rights to be respected should be sacked so they know that no-one but taxpayers pay their wages. No traveller has ever paid tax.

No more MR Nice Guy - pay them back in kind how can they be discriminated against when they abuse the society they suggest they are part of? 

Rant over.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, KES2 said:

The police who asked for the family's rights to be respected should be sacked so they know that no-one but taxpayers pay their wages. No traveller has ever paid tax.

This is something that most people don't seem to understand. Its just like the matter of the delays in issuing certificates. The police seem to think that they are above the people. I dont understand why we have county force's and why there is acpo who put pressure on politicians. They should not be in a position to have their own policies and agendas. It's just wrong.  No one has demanded to know which officer put out an order to threaten local home owners with arrest, if the flowers were taken down. Surely it should have been a breach of the peace to put these up on someones property outside of the house where a burglary had taken place. That officer should be held to account.