Burglary. Charged for murder

1 hour ago, dave88 said:

Dave if your uncle or cuzin ect got killed theiving lets say a garage full of tools and he got killed would you want to lay some flowers or would you call him a c**t and scumbag ect ? Just interested because i dont think it matters what he done to his family hes dead hes payed the ultimate price .. so should his nearest and dearest suffer more aswell ? 

Do you think his little girls should be able to leave some flowers for there old fella ? Genuine question. You know his little daughters who probaly dont understand what hes even done

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Dave if your uncle or cuzin ect got killed theiving lets say a garage full of tools and he got killed would you want to lay some flowers or would you call him a c**t and scumbag ect ? Just interested because i dont think it matters what he done to his family hes dead hes payed the ultimate price .. so should his nearest and dearest suffer more aswell ? 

Do you think his little girls should be able to leave some flowers for there old fella ? Genuine question. You know his little daughters who probaly dont understand what hes even done

If I'm being honest mate i feel for his kids, regardless of how much of a c**t their old man was he was still their dad so I do get what you're saying....but as Scot pointed out, there's a time and a place for stuff like that and laying them where they have is just plain wrong...

If they wanna mourn him then fine but do it elsewhere...not under the noses of the lives he ruined before he died

• Like 3

So why is it that plod is protecting the scum. All of the residents should complain to the chief officer and their MP and demand that all of this is an offence to the residents. The officer who proposed this should be put on the spot and do the job that we the ratepayers pay them to do. These scum, came armed, broke into this blokes house to intimidate him and his wife and steal from them. The whole family are scrum and have a long history of thieving from the elderly and some of them have spent time inside for it. No sympathy for any of them. And the fact that the women have come down is just rubbing in the fact that this sort of thing is ok in their opinion. It's kind of like their right to do so. Vermin the lot of them.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Go and grieve somewhere else - not 15 yards away from the house of the old boy you were trying to rob and terrorise...........while his old lady was asleep upstairs !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k about here and dress it up.the only reason they flowers are put in that street is pure intimidation and a big f**k you.

Any other family I know would be f***ing embarrassed and not even consider placing flowers next to a house their kinnhad tried to rob. Many old pensioners in the past have been robbed And you all called for the perpetrators to be strung up. 

f**k some even called for it for dog thief's. This was a pensioner with a disabled wife. 

Bet if it was a tribe and his black family were placing flowers you be not so keen to defend it. f**k sake be honest the guy was scum and what he did was a low act and what the travelling community are doing is just as low.bet the kids didn't even place those flowers there it probably was an adult.

Oh well he's dead anyway and he's only himself to blame for his early demise and not the best example of a father either. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, scothunter said:

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k about here and dress it up.the only reason they flowers are put in that street is pure intimidation and a big f**k you.

Any other family I know would be f***ing embarrassed and not even consider placing flowers next to a house their kinnhad tried to rob. Many old pensioners in the past have been robbed And you all called for the perpetrators to be strung up. 

f**k some even called for it for dog thief's. This was a pensioner with a disabled wife. 

Bet if it was a tribe and his black family were placing flowers you be not so keen to defend it. f**k sake be honest the guy was scum and what he did was a low act and what the travelling community are doing is just as low.bet the kids didn't even place those flowers there it probably was an adult.

Oh well he's dead anyway and he's only himself to blame for his early demise and not the best example of a father either. 

on the money mate:thumbs:, watched it on the news  last night , couple people had guts and honesty to remove the flowers  from the place,  its a pity the old lad didnt have a gun and shot   2 -3 of them that night. if they want to lay flowers  there , they should lay them by public order = police , and lay them in the (gutter) in front of the place where he died  , that about right place for them . :yes:  

• Like 2
11 hours ago, scothunter said:

Flowers are for cemeteries

agreed.....off  topic slightly but this never happened when i was a kid  ..folk putting flowers and all kinds of shit on the ground where people have died in accidents ect....

yeh i get folk want to mourn but after a week  it looks unsightly... dirty flowers and packaging blowing round .

• Like 5
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

agreed.....off  topic slightly but this never happened when i was a kid  ..folk putting flowers and all kinds of shit on the ground where people have died in accidents ect....

yeh i get folk want to mourn but after a week  it looks unsightly... dirty flowers and packaging blowing round .

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Just chatting to my next door neighbours, their little girl been critically ill with scepcis, so they have been almost living at great Ormond St hospital, they were telling me of the traveller families up there nicking toys and food out of fridge in the family unit, 99% of them are lowest of the low, medical staff no doubt saving the life of their inbred offspring, that they have contributed zilch to! 

• Like 4

Why arnt the police stopping the pikeys from wiring up flowers on somebody’s private proprty ie the fence. The owner of the fence has said he doesnt like them on there. Ffs!! As Ray said if they want to lay flowers chuck em in gutter outside hospital where the scummy thieving shitbag snuffed it. Fcuking good riddance to him. No sympathy for him or any of his tribe!! Atb 

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Why arnt the police stopping the pikeys from wiring up flowers on somebody’s private proprty ie the fence. The owner of the fence has said he doesnt like them on there. Ffs!! As Ray said if they want to lay flowers chuck em in gutter outside hospital where the scummy thieving shitbag snuffed it. Fcuking good riddance to him. No sympathy for him or any of his tribe!! Atb 

They'll have a good opportunity to lay flowers at his funeral !

• Like 2

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for the police saying they will arrest anybody removing the flowers, just about sums this country up. The women putting the flowers up were clambering all over that fence, no respect for anyone's property. Now it has been mooted that we, the taxpayer, might have to foot the bill for the funeral as he was unemployed at the time of his death. Fcuking laughable...

No doubt the relatives at the wake will all raise a glass of vodka and orange to his memory as apparently he had a special place in his heart for a Screwdriver.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5