Burglary. Charged for murder

Interesting to note the relatives of the dead no-mark have put up a shrine to him opposite the intended victims house and relatives of the dead man have threatened to kill him. The Council should clear the shite memorial and the police should advise all of his relatives they risk a long spell inside if they hear of threats and are unable to determine which member of the family made them.

This really is the lunatics running the asylum. Time to fight back. These people cannot be of Roma stock because they have ethics and conscience.

• Like 1

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

These lads are brought up like this... they can drive down the road and spot someone whos a bit simple its second nature... they speak to anyone and everyone and if they come across a bit soft bang. They got you ... make them belive they know them from years ago drop a few common names get the people beliving they know them and pow there in your gaff charging you thousands to paint a wall

22 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Preying on some poor old c**t because theyve not got the arsehole... easy work and no chance of getting hurt ect. This fella come unstuck.. is there any evidence he knew it was a old person ? Most burglers dont want confrontation and dont want an aggrivated burglary charge. Seems strange... most would make sure no ones in first i.e watch them go out. Ring the door bell ect ... what did he think he was gonna get ?? 

Cowardly cnuts only pick old coz they can't fight back and the tell them if they ring plod they'll come back and kill them,a lot of these sort of crime's go unreported coz the poor old cnuts are to terrified and live in fear.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

These lads are brought up like this... they can drive down the road and spot someone whos a bit simple its second nature... they speak to anyone and everyone and if they come across a bit soft bang. They got you ... make them belive they know them from years ago drop a few common names get the people beliving they know them and pow there in your gaff charging you thousands to paint a wall

But you'd think you would have learned by the third time kev .......

• Haha 2
51 minutes ago, KES2 said:

Interesting to note the relatives of the dead no-mark have put up a shrine to him opposite the intended victims house and relatives of the dead man have threatened to kill him. The Council should clear the shite memorial and the police should advise all of his relatives they risk a long spell inside if they hear of threats and are unable to determine which member of the family made them.

This really is the lunatics running the asylum. Time to fight back. These people cannot be of Roma stock because they have ethics and conscience.

They don't need to - a couple of right-minded local blokes did it !

12 minutes ago, socks said:

But you'd think you would have learned by the third time kev .......

Funny you say that mate some irish fella pulled up in garage last week and said i gota samsung telly in the back going cheap ??? i said nah mate not me. I walked away and though he musta though i was one these thick c**ts 

• Haha 1
On 4/10/2018 at 18:50, lurcherman 887 said:

Funny you say that mate some irish fella pulled up in garage last week and said i gota samsung telly in the back going cheap ??? i said nah mate not me. I walked away and though he musta though i was one these thick c**ts 

Did you get he's number I need a new TV?