Burglary. Charged for murder

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5595693/amp/Neighbours-furious-shrine-dead-burglar-appears-outside-pensioner-Richard-Osborn-Brooks-home.html

The poor fella has now got a shrine to pay tribute to his wonderful life, I've also read the murderous old boy has been getting nasty threats. Hopefully someone burns the lot of them. 

• Like 2

Traveller gangs have terrorised people all over the UK and Ireland because they live off people's fear of them. If your not afraid of them then they won't come near you. Take Northern Ireland for example. They never done shit up there because the paramilitaries on both sides of the divide didn't fear them and they also had a way and a means of dealing with them if it came to it. What happened then? The traveller gangs didn't or won't Piss on their boots.

• Thanks 1

That's disgusting and yet another reason I think these gypos are a shower of c**ts.

As for doing nothing that's Bollocks it's private property the council aren't shy when it comes to going into graveyards which is sacred ground to remove balloons ornaments teddy bears etc as they say it's tacky. Even roadside accidents I have seen them remove stuff.

No it's just another f***ing spineless act by local authorities to appease minorities. It's not like these c**ts even contribute to society or the council tax system to even use our street's. 

I would rip all that shit down if I was the old couples neighbour. 

The council or a housing developer or government should  buy the guy a new house or build a big wall round his property if he doesn't want to move. 

That face book shit is quick enough to beg for money for some cause or other hope it's used to do something for this guy. 

He did nothing wrong and now he's being harassed and intimidated by scum.

• Like 4
On 08/04/2018 at 11:25, CushtyJook said:

Just waiting for the media to find out there travellers and the usual anti traveller stuff gets preached 

It's usual because it's true,your people don't want to intergrate with the rest of society and then bitch when we treat you as outsiders and then your excuse is "feck the gorgies and take them for what we can".The thing is cushty your people have a great history that your all rightly proud of but not one of your people try to put your people in any different light,there is at least 2 top world class sportsmen who have the worlds media at their disposal and they act like fecking plumbs every chance they have and again your people moan your all treated differently.You have to make your minds up as a race mate,be accepted and act like the rest of us or stay outside society and be treated like you are..:thumbs:

• Like 9
11 hours ago, fireman said:

It's usual because it's true,your people don't want to intergrate with the rest of society and then bitch when we treat you as outsiders and then your excuse is "feck the gorgies and take them for what we can".The thing is cushty your people have a great history that your all rightly proud of but not one of your people try to put your people in any different light,there is at least 2 top world class sportsmen who have the worlds media at their disposal and they act like fecking plumbs every chance they have and again your people moan your all treated differently.You have to make your minds up as a race mate,be accepted and act like the rest of us or stay outside society and be treated like you are..:thumbs:

Well said Fireman ,summed them up perfectly ,contribute nothing ,just take != parasites! 

51 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Well said Fireman ,summed them up perfectly ,contribute nothing ,just take != parasites! 

That to be honest ain't what i ment,but if the cap fits and all that.But how many gypsies go out there way to make anyone feel any different about them? as when i lived on hippy sites i always did my utmost to show the locals as such we weren't what the bunch of Medevil brigands the press were saying we were.The way the public used to wave and come out and watch with smiles on their faces when we drove in convoy through a town is a million miles away from the faces of locals when a gypsy site springs up,hundreds  of times have i had straight people pulling up for a nose and they've ended up around the fire having a cuppa with us.But i'll have a good bet not one straight person will get milk and 2 sugars if they pulled up to a gypsy site and asked what and why folks have pulled on here...

I will add iv'e had some very good mates who are travelling lads and i'm not out to slag the gypsy man,in fact i'm trying to help the travelling folks on here by pointing out how to improve the impression the public have on your race of people..:victory:...

I saw a picture in the metro of women putting the flowers up. Why didn't plod tell them that they couldn't putt them their for causing offence to the neighbourhood.  The locals should have gone straight  out and had it out with them.  I also understand that plod is hunting down another of the scum thought to be the other thief  / scrum/ vagrant /burglar  whose van was found burnt out on the side of the road. I wonder why that was? The vermin will no doubt surface somewhere and get his collar felt. Even if it is for dumping litter.