Burglary. Charged for murder

5 minutes ago, KES2 said:

Not quite the way I would have phrased it but the sentiment I fully subscribe too. "he must of been scared shitless about time this country starting putting decent honest folk before theses thieving lying cnuts "

Don't get used to it. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lets not forget someone died 

He died because he tried robbing a pensioners home whos worked all his life for what he has and its not for the first time hes done it but paid for it this time that old lad has had to move out of his home and community were he as lived for years and will no doubt will be for ever looking over his shoulder and be constantly worrying and wondering if a revenge is coming for doing nothing but protecting his home and family  him and his family are  the only victim in this 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
39 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

He died because he tried robbing a pensioners home whos worked all his life for what he has and its not for the first time hes done it but paid for it this time that old lad has had to move out of his home and community were he as lived for years and will no doubt will be for ever looking over his shoulder and be constantly worrying and wondering if a revenge is coming for doing nothing but protecting his home and family  him and his family are  the only victim in this 

Exactly,someone died does not get one oz of sympathy from me,it actually made my day.that p***y would still be alive if was in the pub,at home,etc,.chose his way of life and finally he got pay back,scum

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, bob.243 said:

Looks like he's taking the tape from brick Pallets thought it was cable to start with but looks more like the brick tape weird to take that from a skip

Edited by CushtyJook

Yup f**k him  I would maybe have a bit sympathy if this was a teenage kid losing his life but this was a grown man and by all accounts a career theif who made a living preying on folk not only did he tan the pensioners home he tried/assaulted him. He fortunately came off worst.

Just hope this incident does not contribute to the old guys health or mental state. Can't imagine anyone taking pleasure over talking someone's life and it will affect him to some degree. 

But im sure he will have been offered council by the authorities.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yep defo scum for doing what he did and i would knife some c**t in my house too. Just pointing out like someone else said the mans family will still be distraught . 

Whole family where at it by sound of it guy better hope they don't come for revenge as garanteed they will 

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I know alot of them vincents they aint fools lol.. couple i know doing big time for murder there selves.. romany gypsys they are. And like you said will be out for blood 

My dads family came and some sort I'll live  from east London/ Kent they'll  know of Vincent's can't say I ever came across them wouldn't want to either