Burglary. Charged for murder

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/05/burglar-killed-pensioners-home-wanted-previous-robbery/

Sounds to me like it's cut and f***ing dry!

Also sounds like it has the potential to get messy!

His cousin, who was not identified, told the BBC she was angry Mr Osborn-Brooks had been bailed.  "I don't know what happened in that home. But all I do know is that my cousin is dead today," she said.

"The Henry I know, he was such a loving person, and it's probably something which just went wrong but he shouldn't have died out of it." 

:cray:f**k ya cousin the piece of shit. :toast:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Even if he isnt getting locked up, that poor fella is gonna spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder

Considering the piece of shit was a career criminal, with evidently absolutely no morals and it was a 'family enterprise' I'd say looking over your shoulder would be the very smallest precaution to take!

• Like 2
Just now, maxhardcore said:

He'd probably do the rest of them

Maybe it They who best be worried if they go knocking on his door lol

Be nice to think that'd be the case. But realistically, if the family wants revenge four or five of them will turn up with tools and f***ing ruin the poor old c**t just living his life. Personally I'd just f**k off and put some distance between myself and the problem because ya can't live ya life waiting and ya sure as shit can't expect our wonderful police to protect us.

• Like 1

I would do the same if someone broke into my house and tried to assault me. But I'd also expect to be carted off to the cop shop when they arrived and I wouldn't hold a grudge either or expect a medal. 

I would insist on a police presence for any reprisals or even to be rehoused if I thought I might be in danger. And I suspect he will be offered this 

1 hour ago, dave88 said:

Even if he isnt getting locked up, that poor fella is gonna spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder

bet he dont get burgled again though

• Like 1

You spend your life conning old people out of their hard-earned your a c**t plain and simple,he got what he deserved,him and his old man were caught before for conning a pensioner out of £72k,heres what his uncle and cousin had to say.....

Tributes have been paid to Mr Vincent, said to be a father-of-three girls, by friends and family on social media.

His uncle Stevie, who lives close to his home in Orpington, said: “We’re in mourning here. We don’t want to talk about what’s been said about Henry. We’ve already had the Old Bill round here. We’re not commenting on anything.”

His cousin, who was not identified, told the BBC she was angry Mr Osborn-Brooks had been bailed.  "I don't know what happened in that home. But all I do know is that my cousin is dead today," she said.

"The Henry I know, he was such a loving person, and it's probably something which just went wrong but he shouldn't have died out of it." 

39 minutes ago, mackem said:

You spend your life conning old people out of their hard-earned your a c**t plain and simple,he got what he deserved,him and his old man were caught before for conning a pensioner out of £72k,heres what his uncle and cousin had to say.....

Tributes have been paid to Mr Vincent, said to be a father-of-three girls, by friends and family on social media.

His uncle Stevie, who lives close to his home in Orpington, said: “We’re in mourning here. We don’t want to talk about what’s been said about Henry. We’ve already had the Old Bill round here. We’re not commenting on anything.”

His cousin, who was not identified, told the BBC she was angry Mr Osborn-Brooks had been bailed.  "I don't know what happened in that home. But all I do know is that my cousin is dead today," she said.

f***ing vile thieving gypos!

• Like 2

Lowest of the low ! 

My cousin had a run in with one of them the other year trying to take a generator, . A thief will take of anyone regardless . 

He got exactly what he deserved I’m pleased he’s got it proper ! No black eyes or good hidings have stopped them thieving in the past . The old man stopped he’s slink thieving ways properly game over ! 

• Like 4