Burglary. Charged for murder

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Depends if the Police and CPS are convinced that the force was necessary and proportionate. If they think there's anything to suggest the force was unnecessary for the protection of life then they will shift the responsibility of deciding that to a jury. If there was some sort of castle doctrine, that wouldn't happen.

I would have thought that a 78yr old man in his own home, up against at least one of the intruders who was half his own age wielding a screwdriver accompanied by another and manhandling enough to cause bruises would be enough to justify the force used. Lets hope that common sense takes place in this case, and not British justice and political correctness or the old fella will be up against it.

Me, personally I think he will face some form of charge, but walk free.

• Like 2

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the mother had an ounce of decency she would say" course you can lay flowers at his grave" these people like to have wakes mourn his passing in the traditional way they always do. Let's not f**k ab

Those flowers were not laid in the street in which he died, they were placed opposite the house he was burgling, so hardly a shrine but more of an intimidatory action IMO, so should be removed. As for

Don't knock it Tomo ,I am lucky enough to live by an accident black spot ,saved me a small fortune on anniversaries ,birthdays and mothers days over the years .

Posted Images

8 hours ago, socks said:

If this was in the USA the cops would have been shaking his hand and patting him on the back .....

If it was the USA the old fella might have taken them both down with a firearm, but I guess one out of two aint to shabby, fair play to the old fella. Just hope he is not to shaken up after the ordeal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 yr old and robbing old folks.... Or any one in their own home deserves all he got... f***ing lowlife scum imo, like those f***ing pricks that took a 15 yr old lad on the Rob and left him to die..... Then get a couple of hundred thousand compo because he couldn't get it up his Mrs after it??? Countries a joke.... Give the old boy a pat on the back and leave him be. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

He will get off with the murder charge,same thing happened near me last year,old guy shot a would be burglar with a shotgun,found not guilty of murder.

Exactly it's just due process. Scumbag or otherwise some c**ts dead there has to be an investigation and police report handed to the CPS to see if there was a crime committed. It's just how it's done. Imo it's being handled like any other case. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Exactly it's just due process. Scumbag or otherwise some c**ts dead there has to be an investigation and police report handed to the CPS to see if there was a crime committed. It's just how it's done. Imo it's being handled like any other case. 

It's a pity that the poor old cnut has has to worry about been sent to prison as well as trying to deal with the fact he ended another mans life weather he he deserved it or not.

It's a shame we don't have the castle doctrine like they have in some US states, where you're free to use lethal force if someone breaks into your home and you feel threatened. Burglars may think twice if their lives were in danger.

Could only happen in this country 78 year old victim gets charged. Christ knows the fear the old bloke went through as they were breaking in and the thought of what might be done to him. In my books should be getting the George Cross.

Cheers Arry

• Like 4

He's not been charged ffs.

Ok let's look@ another scenario you're teenage son or nephew or brother decides to tan some house. He gets killed and the cops don't bother with an investigation you be kicking up f**k. 

You would want to know exactly what happened.  

The old guy will be fine bet he's being  treated well in the cop shop. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

He's not been charged ffs.

Ok let's look@ another scenario you're teenage son or nephew or brother decides to tan some house. He gets killed and the cops don't bother with an investigation you be kicking up f**k. 

You would want to know exactly what happened.  

The old guy will be fine bet he's being  treated well in the cop shop. 

Do you need to arrest someone to carry out an investigation?

They ask you to come to station to help with enquiry if you say no they arrest you 9 times out of 10 lol

Regardless of circumstances and this scumbag who died the fact is there a dead body it has to be investigated. 

It's the UK not dodge city we live.

He's not been charged and if the story is right it was one stab blow to the chest after a scuffle and the c**t died in the street. He be fine the CPS will not pursue it if these facts are correct

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Chid said:

A friend of mine died the same way ... fella was charged but got off with it which IMO was the right thing to have happened..

feck me chid what kinda friends do you keep??? lolol  guy we went to school with got plugged trying to rob the garage by an off duty peeler, your mrs sister knew him too