Just a up date on my license. 

Phoned again to day just to find out what has happened to my license, it never came like they said . First she said it has not been granted yet , I pointed out that the last time I phoned , I was told it's on the desk waiting to be posted to me early part of the week . Now they have told me end of this week and blaming cut backs , no staff and every other excuse they can find . April 10 /2017 the form was sent of , coming up to a year ago . 

Its not like it's free ,after paying for your license,then £250 month council tax , which part of that goes to the county police and that part has gone up by 6.2% this year  !!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mattwhite said:

Our council tax is £175 a month Mitch and £39 goes to the emergency services pal. The rest gets bloody wasted!

BIG FLASH DINNERS AND NIGHTS OUT WITH THE REST OF THE COUNCILORS

AND THE HIRE OF BIG FLASH JAGS TO TAKE THEM

I SHOULD KNOW I USED TO DRIVE ONE

AND THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF THERE MOUTHS WHEN THERE P*SSED

I COULD TELL YOU A FEW THINGS LOL

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
On 04/04/2018 at 09:50, bigmac 97kt said:

BIG FLASH DINNERS AND NIGHTS OUT WITH THE REST OF THE COUNCILORS

AND THE HIRE OF BIG FLASH JAGS TO TAKE THEM

I SHOULD KNOW I USED TO DRIVE ONE

AND THE SHIT THAT COMES OUT OF THERE MOUTHS WHEN THERE P*SSED

I COULD TELL YOU A FEW THINGS LOL

ATVBJIMMY:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Let me just ammend my last statement Jimmy..

The police get £33 per YEAR from the 2k not £39 per month so its even more of a p#!s take?

• Haha 1

Aye the money goes to the council  who say they cant do the job due to cuts , there was a police force in England saying they wanted the fee put up as it was costing them more to process it than they where charging , I think it was BASC tore them a new one  saying if they did the job properly they could do it on time and on budget :laugh:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, walshie said:

Ours went up 6% this year, The neighbouring county went up 12.5%. :icon_eek: I have never seen a bobby on the beat or even a police car drive by here.

They would need a 4x4 to get to your estate though its a bit out the road 

3 hours ago, The one said:

Aye the money goes to the council  who say they cant do the job due to cuts , there was a police force in England saying they wanted the fee put up as it was costing them more to process it than they where charging , I think it was BASC tore them a new one  saying if they did the job properly they could do it on time and on budget :laugh:

and how very true that is , only IF they could do the job probably , for god sake they get paid for it 

Its in the news in this weeks shooting times 4 april 2018 

David jamieson , police and crime commissioner (pcc)  said he wants to make sure that the forces are not " subsidising gun ownership) . Mr Jamieson claims there is a average loss of £36.85 for every application that the West Midlands process to the tune of £100,000 each year But Bill Harrison Bascs director of firearms responded  " It is quite alarming that the PCC for West Midlands can use inefficiencies in his force to justify  wild claims for significant losses at a national level 

Ie land checks not required and causing delays and expense