Knife and gun crime

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

the inner city kids are running   rings           around the old bill  , its a game to them .they wouldnt be so fkn cocky after 30 lashes with the birch  that would steady them up abit ..

• Like 3

You only have to look at Africa to see what these backward nucts are capable of, we opened our doors invited them in, heathens think it's fine to necklace someone for nicking a mobile phone, check that out if you haven't seen it,kin animals, I'd suggest castrate all males in uk, sterilise the bitch's, see an African player score in football, soon resorts to some tribal dancing, not the same as us uck em back off to Africa, Stephen Lawrence, bleating on about him!!! Makes my piss boil!! His mum now a bloody DAME!!!! what a load of shi@

Reckon it could hit 25 degrees tomorrow, be nice if it does 

• Like 1