Knife and gun crime

1 minute ago, WILF said:

As for national service, if you think something as outstanding as the British army would want this absolute filth amongst their ranks then you can think again.......you don’t turn some darkie with moral values straight out of the ghettos of Soweto or some f***ing junkie from Clacton into a person who can fit in amongst the best we have !.........never gonna happen !

We're hearing cases of gang members joining the military for tactics and weapons training. After their stint, they're coming out and applying those skills criminally. Be careful what you wish for RE national service.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

College ?  Doing well ?  university ?  not acting like a f***ing idiot?  Dare I say it the army ?  The world is your oyster at 16 /17 with no ties or obligations

Are these people genetically predisposed to turn every place they live into a shithouse?......history certainly points that way !

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves. As for national s

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Meece said:

It reminds me of a funny old song about why the white horses ate more than the black horses. Answer, There were twice as many white horses than black horses. It might depend on area to area. There are no black faces round here so there isnt any black crime 

There none where I live, either. But we had crime here last year (only 7 admittedly !) so it must have been white crime....................which no-one seems to be getting steamed up about !

The Home Office stats would seem to show that blacks are over represented in the prison population, no ? If its a bit tricky, compare the blue bands on that graph.......and then compare the red ones. See it now ?

1 minute ago, Meece said:

No one has suggested rounding them all up in a field and bombing the fellows yet, a la Kenny Everett. 

You don’t need to round anybody up, you just have to back the police, show the door to the f***ing Doreen Lawrence’s of the world and start telling the truth and having honest conversations.

We shouldn’t be looking for reasons why with these animals, we should be challenging their communities to hold themselves up to a higher standard, we should be asking questions of them and more importantly we should be setting a bar ourselves........which one look at Jeremy Kyle any given morning will show you we are not doing ! 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, WILF said:

The fact of the matter is that this is probably NOT a waste of young life or potential......closer to the truth is that they were probably involved with street gangs themselves.

As for national service, if you think something as outstanding as the British army would want this absolute filth amongst their ranks then you can think again.......you don’t turn some darkie with moral values straight out of the ghettos of Soweto or some f***ing junkie from Clacton into a person who can fit in amongst the best we have !.........never gonna happen !

These people are living in a hell of their own making.......the questions are, How have we allowed them to make it and why do we let them carry on !! 

Darkie, that put a smile one my face. If she was referring to a black man my old mum would say "he's one of them there darkies"!

10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

There's no hope for these inner city types... Just listen to the shit.... There's not a days work in any of em..... f***ing lay abouts..... Bring back national service, teach them some discipline and be part of a proper gang

Bet the car hire firm did well out of that video!

how w come all these young black kids that get stabbed are always "in the wrong place at the wrong time", "never had anything to do with gangs" etc etc, what a load of bollox.

The last couple of generations of these youth see no value in anything, wanting respect without earning it. how many young black apprentices do you see on sites? It's like an honest trade is beneath them. Never mind about not knowing their fathers, if you see/hear the mothers it's no wonder they're the way they are. I've had mobs of them about 13 yrs old trying to give lip, acting the hard man in their school uniforms. Look them in the eye and they say your being disrespectful! Hear them speak and it's no wonder no one want to employ them! When I was growing up young black kids had London accents, even though their parents had thick west indian accents! They'd laugh at someone trying to sound Jamaican if they weren't!

A Turkish mate of mine  once said that the Jamaicans are the only immigrants who have no organised crime, they're too busy robbing and killing each other to get organised!

If the police want to stop and search then they're being racist and "targeting the community", what fu*%king community, killing each other all the time. An old copper, once told me the worst thing they ever did was get off the streets and into panda cars, that's when they lost the streets, and now we've got animals roaming them.

sorry for the rant, but I've got to listen and wade through this shit every day!

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, robertb123 said:

Bet the car hire firm did well out of that video!

how w come all these young black kids that get stabbed are always "in the wrong place at the wrong time", "never had anything to do with gangs" etc etc, what a load of bollox.

The last couple of generations of these youth see no value in anything, wanting respect without earning it. how many young black apprentices do you see on sites? It's like an honest trade is beneath them. Never mind about not knowing their fathers, if you see/hear the mothers it's no wonder they're the way they are. I've had mobs of them about 13 yrs old trying to give lip, acting the hard man in their school uniforms. Look them in the eye and they say your being disrespectful! Hear them speak and it's no wonder no one want to employ them! When I was growing up young black kids had London accents, even though their parents had thick west indian accents! They'd laugh at someone trying to sound Jamaican if they weren't!

A Turkish mate of mine  once said that the Jamaicans are the only immigrants who have no organised crime, they're too busy robbing and killing each other to get organised!

If the police want to stop and search then they're being racist and "targeting the community", what fu*%king community, killing each other all the time. An old copper, once told me the worst thing they ever did was get off the streets and into panda cars, that's when they lost the streets, and now we've got animals roaming them.

sorry for the rant, but I've got to listen and wade through this shit every day!

this is why i am so dismayed you dont need a uni degree to see were the problems are  .yet we cant mention rece!!, why the fk not if thats the issue?untill the penalties fit the crime s   there is just no real deterant 30 lashes  with the birch would make you think twice about about future actions ..

• Like 1

I'm called a miserable cynic often, I only see the bad side, to be fair though I'm right nine times out of ten.

When I read of someone shot or stabbed I immediately think there's more to the story, this wasn't some random kid targeted, there's history, there's a reason.

Did they deserve to die?, I genuinely don't care, we're way beyond that now.

Reminds me of the old saying, fly with the crows, get shot with the crows, and better they're doing each other than innocents.

One less scroat on the street is a step in the right direction is a result as far as I'm concerned and the fact they didn't know their father or didn't get a bike when their pals did makes no difference whatsoever.

• Like 2

just read an article on these deaths where david lammy  a black labour mp for Tottenham said quote the deeper reason for this violence is the failure to tackle inequality and the illicit drug trade ,you have decriminalisation of COKE FOR WHITE FOLK in nottinghill but it's black young foot solders that were taking the risks with the unregulated drug economy  ffs 

the biggest problem you have with this is modern society glorifies all this with xbox and other computer games it rammed down the throats of the young ,from day one they grow up thinking it normal IMO  all these games showed be banned and if some young lad has an interest in guns etc then find a mentor and teach them properly they are not play things and until someone in power grows some ball s and takes step to rectify the problem it will  get worse

• Like 4