A good weekend.

It's been a good weekend for hunting and family time.

Friday saw a good session with my Brno that then developed a safety issue as in it would discharge if I clicked the safety off! So for a change I took an air rifle out for a change. The resulting dish was lovely today.

IMG_20180402_104047_538.jpg

The Brno is fixed, just need some stone work. Completely safe again. But, you can never be too sure so always watch where a barrel is pointing and try to not become complacent.

I spent some time with the chickens on an egg unit that has a visiting fox but alas she eludes me still.

So today I dug out a flinchlock I have not used for a while and went squirrel hunting.

IMG_20180402_183711321.jpg

All in all a good time.

Anything to report from your end?

U.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 squizzer n 2 bunnys last night to cci segs ,but lots of flooding still ,fave warrens still have an open air swimming pool on 

On 4/2/2018 at 22:32, Underdog said:

It's been a good weekend for hunting and family time.

Friday saw a good session with my Brno that then developed a safety issue as in it would discharge if I clicked the safety off! So for a change I took an air rifle out for a change. The resulting dish was lovely today.

IMG_20180402_104047_538.jpg

The Brno is fixed, just need some stone work. Completely safe again. But, you can never be too sure so always watch where a barrel is pointing and try to not become complacent.

I spent some time with the chickens on an egg unit that has a visiting fox but alas she eludes me still.

So today I dug out a flinchlock I have not used for a while and went squirrel hunting.

IMG_20180402_183711321.jpg

All in all a good time.

Anything to report from your end?

U.

1 x squizzer n 2 bunnys here to cci segs in .22l/r ,struggle though my favourite warrens have lakes  on top atb

• Like 1