sunderlands good luck did not last long

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, No, No........what they need to do is right: Bring in Zidane Sell Bob, sue and Rita too play a 6-6-9 formation change it to a 9-7-4 at half time get rid of Zidane Bri

Just for comic value......remember this one: bigger than the Milan derby ! lol 

Is this a wider football topic , or exclusively Sunderland?  If so , had anyone got José Mourinho number?  Sat listening to city united and I have not heard paul pogbas name once!!!  He

Posted Images

Max when your hand picked by the most successful manager ever in English football at the biggest club or manage another big English giant  like Everton were the chairman begs you to stay you must be quality like I keep telling you he is who's to say and there's rumors that your board didn't back him as promised wouldn't surprise me that's why he left 

10 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Fergie got it Wrong.

And if Everton had a proper manager with that team maybe they would of won the league.

Moyse was rank garbage

He sucked the life out of our support with his Dour Negativity

His big money signings were a joke.

Diladodgey from Chelski for 9 million after only a 2 min substitute appearance for Chelsea.

14 million for N Dong when we could of had M' Vila who loved the club for 8.5 mill and who was twice the player.

Not playing Khazri who is tearing up The French league.

Signing Fooking Gibson and Pinear who were Fooking finished.

Moyse was dog shit ask Wilf what he thinks of the Vampire and the job he's doing at Wist Am.

Whats his win percentage there ????

FFS Moyse ha

Lol 

do you even watch football max? 

Everyon would have won the league if they’d had a different manager? 

In what way shape or form is that any type of statement to make? 

What gives you the belief that under m o Neill for instance that Everton would have won the league? 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Astanley said:

Didn't want to start a different thread but I enjoyed tonight's game while we are talking footy 

Was chuffed to f**k 

ive no great love for Liverpool but loved hearing and seeing the gutted faces afterwards , 

sick to death  of hearing this city side being described as the greatest British team of all time

, it’s insulting to some of the bigger more historic clubs that this duck egg two bob club have came and elected themselves Britain’s biggest club. 

Franny Lee saying “city have always been massive” etc bore off you geriatric c**t.

yep you were massive getting 15000 at Maine road in the nineties 

Small team , coat dragging sky era “giants “who in reality have won f**k all yet! 

There’s been at least 5 better sides I can think of immediately who were a better team than this city side 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Stiff ya cracks shit

my two year old has better banter ?

KD hopefully the real Sheffield team go up via the play offs

The Prem just ain't the prem without a team in Red and White Stripes ?

Not that your'll be watching it for a good while Max :whistling:,but the prem have Stoke and Southampton covering the red and white stripes bit..:thumbs:..

• Like 1