What do ye make of this

2 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

It was a piece from belfast newspaper about a man been cleared of digging a fox with a terrier

They charged him with causing unnecessary suffering to an animal , cause he or someone else didn’t separate the animals and was heard goading them on , heard he was cleared but never looked it up .. 

I see a lad on fb put a lot of pics up usual stuff but he started getting a bit of stick of antis . I don’t know if he’s on here read some of the comments saying he was a fmwtc rep and he was all within the law. Thing is if you put pics up all legal or not your asking for trouble . 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, marshman said:

I see a lad on fb put a lot of pics up usual stuff but he started getting a bit of stick of antis . I don’t know if he’s on here read some of the comments saying he was a fmwtc rep and he was all within the law. Thing is if you put pics up all legal or not your asking for trouble . 

Yeah he is on here and is a rep,the anti's put up a post on some anti page and tried to say he'd told them about other lads..

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, fireman said:

Yeah he is on here and is a rep,the anti's put up a post on some anti page and tried to say he'd told them about other lads..

Yah I seen that post alright. the lad that was posted on there had already been on the site before.they just uploaded the photos again with a big thankyou to the rep.shovel shy the lad that won his case was lucky who the judge was on day he was clued up to terrier work

• Like 2