lurcher collars

Got a leather collar 20+ years old still in good nick. I always put neats foot oil on them when i first get them also got a blackdog collar 15+ years old still going strong. Ive no doubt ss stuff is good but i dont like look of them personally. Atb

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lowther said:

Haway man it's not the hounds fault me misses is shit at names she wanted to call him f***ing Roger I had to go with Bunard 

There was a cracker on the hill the other day chasing about after a dog by the name of Burton :laugh:, the dog was trying to go unnoticed for some reason

• Haha 1

Same as bird , we got the old bitch a strong stuff collar still looks good years on , so the son got a lead  and a coupling and two collars for the pups  exactly what he asked for and came within a week 

cheers for all the response to this post lads really helpful, think I will go down the leather collar route, incidentally checked black dog trading site out, looks like there ceasing trading,might be wrong, how do I contact bloke who does kcb leather