JBluck dirt

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And he's Jacked just like all pieces of sh*t do in the end....

He was always a wrong un ,out for personal gratification and when that never came he resorted to slaggng off everyone else daring to write about  terrierwork .Took a lot of money off a lot of people f

you have 2 listening devices on either side of your head.. normally 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Is that not what the bellman does mate or like me do you just keep your hand in just  in case. 

When a terrier enters when we or myself is out there is never a panic lol.. once contact is made I sit down and relax... have a smoke and before bellman is ever took out ill do the usual old school drill listen at the entrance and indicate where I think they are...then walk up and have a listen see if I was right or how far out I was in guess work.. then other men be giving their opinions and listening...sure it's all part of the enjoyment of working the dogs and I guess keeping with the older generation methods.. and I think you can tell how much terrier work a man has done by his listening up skills..im never in too much a rush to sink a spade I like to make sure they are well settled..but the bellman will still always be switched on a few times during the rescue.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Waz said:

the thread is about a con man, not about the where fores & what not.

What because not everyone sang your hymn your gripeing...lol If you didnt already hear or know bluck was a con man 10 years ago thats not my fault... but I suspect you do and maybe had something to do with giving him his bespoke commissioned listening device..I just said I've seen them and own one ffs..your beefs with bluck stop crying on here and ring the man and vent... but I suspect you won't.

• Like 1

Did you know stop end ? Have you never been took in by a chancer  because if you havent your in a very small minority .but selling stuff given to charity is the lowest of the low scum Is this the same lad that traveled a bit was welcomed in lads homes fed and watered then took out and then told his lies to sell a book and didnt he have  a line of blacks then jumped on to Russell's and then was going to save the border as a worker sounds like good riddance to me 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

Did you know stop end ? Have you never been took in by a chancer  because if you havent your in a very small minority .but selling stuff given to charity is the lowest of the low scum Is this the same lad that traveled a bit was welcomed in lads homes fed and watered then took out and then told his lies to sell a book and didnt he have  a line of blacks then jumped on to Russell's and then was going to save the border as a worker sounds like good riddance to me 

As the saying goes paper won't refuse ink. he will be making more books down the line. that's his income a rip off merchant

• Like 6

When he had that site of his own I disagreed with him on a certain topic and he spat the dummy straight away banning me from the site mind you a few lads I know stuck up for him but then again they were been made famous in the book.

putting jonny to one side again  but im fecked without a T bar done my  trade with one, especially handy when with hounds and your trying to listen to the dog through ground and you cant keep 30 hounds hush, or if they been marking for a while its easier to find the entrance yes you would find them with spades but a bar makes it quicker and some times you need to rush just my opinion on it. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, fat man said:

When he had that site of his own I disagreed with him on a certain topic and he spat the dummy straight away banning me from the site mind you a few lads I know stuck up for him but then again they were been made famous in the book.

I believe he did it to a few fat man he put a suppose line up of bullxs my mates dog was on it yet when he questioned it he was banned that same dog was a decent grafter but was barren he was tried to 3 bitches and not a pup  and the suppose line some of them lining didn't take place he knew that for a fact  

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Dabhand said:

putting jonny to one side again  but im fecked without a T bar done my  trade with one, especially handy when with hounds and your trying to listen to the dog through ground and you cant keep 30 hounds hush, or if they been marking for a while its easier to find the entrance yes you would find them with spades but a bar makes it quicker and some times you need to rush just my opinion on it. 

I wouldnt go digging without 1. It's just the way iv always done things. It's a handy tool to have. 

• Like 5
On 02/04/2018 at 18:46, Dabhand said:

I know we all do things different mate but I've been around hounds too yet never owned a t bar nor anyone I've dug with out huntung with the with the exception of a few Whelsh lads that is on invites .Each to their own as long as it gets results ?