JBluck dirt

JBluck

selling up dogs and 'unused' digging equipment, in the photos of tools is a photo of a bespoke stainless listening bar donated to auction at a show by JB. all indication suggesting that donations were in this case kept &.. did help for heroes ever get anything from him????? no evidence has ever been forthcoming... or proove me wrong.

Edited by Waz
  • Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And he's Jacked just like all pieces of sh*t do in the end....

He was always a wrong un ,out for personal gratification and when that never came he resorted to slaggng off everyone else daring to write about  terrierwork .Took a lot of money off a lot of people f

you have 2 listening devices on either side of your head.. normally 

Posted Images

Most men unfortunately if they get a chance to get a chapter in books and make themselves famous will easily fall to the writers charms. Some of them books should of been called the chronicles of liars and part 2 would be Don't do as I do but Do as i say. Some of the lads complaining about him are more deceitful than he ever was. There isn't many you can trust in terrierwork even at the top of the food chain. 

• Like 3

He was always a wrong un ,out for personal gratification and when that never came he resorted to slaggng off everyone else daring to write about  terrierwork .Took a lot of money off a lot of people for dubious causes that will be outed I'm sure..Game is better off without such a prima donna.Still owes me and many others for stupidly buying into his mag .Crook and messer of the highest order .

• Like 8
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

He was always a wrong un ,out for personal gratification and when that never came he resorted to slaggng off everyone else daring to write about  terrierwork .Took a lot of money off a lot of people for dubious causes that will be outed I'm sure..Game is better off without such a prima donna.Still owes me and many others for stupidly buying into his mag .Crook and messer of the highest order .

And he's Jacked just like all pieces of sh*t do in the end...:yes:.

• Like 10
11 minutes ago, Waz said:

The stainless listening bar, commisioned and donated to raise funds at auction for help for heroes by Dave C. Now for sale by Johnny B Luck on facebook.

Dont know the man... but this bespoke listening device as you call it aint that bespoke...I have one here gifted to me from a friend in the water board...they have been using them for over 30 year's.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Dont know the man... but this bespoke listening device as you call it aint that bespoke...I have one here gifted to me from a friend in the water board...they have been using them for over 30 year's.

Listen to sport Billy 

• Like 1