Young Guns

Got a phone call from Kathy a now new permission, asked if I could come help her and her neighbours rabbit problem, I thought this sounds like a perfect opportunity.

This year I brought in a new Buck to Breed with , and to try improve my line of ferrets, I kept three Jill kits from my best workers, two from Willow, and one from my B.E.W Jill Grace, unfortunately one of Willows got sick and was pts, that left me with Stumpy, and Tilly I have been looking forward to taking them out and seeing how they would go, last week I started stumpy and he worked straight of the bat, Impressed with his work for a first timer.

Today was Tilly’s turn and it was very rewarding to see both her and stumpy performing so well, I had a successful fun filled day, got a few with the dog as well, and met some new people. Great day in the field!

Whatever you are doing in life guy’s ENJOY!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, netrigger said:

Another great bit of ground you have there.  We'll done mate. 

Cheers mate, I have quite a few property’s in that area now ,and will be there for about the next month, plenty to go at that’s for sure.

I will be shooting over the burrows tomorrow on a big warren that can’t be netted, doing another one with the longnets that has plenty in it, looking forward to it.

I will take the camera.

PS nets are doing the job mate thanks

• Like 1