I'm going out of my tree

Evening all, 

as the title says. Unfortunately, as we all know, life often ends up taken priority over our shooting escapades and there are time you cant find a spare minute to get out with a rifle. I happen to be going through that moment right now. I haven't had 5 minutes to think for the past month, Mrs has been in for surgery on her eye so we are having to travel to and from London constantly at the moment, work is busy, the house is falling apart. This morning the tumble dryer packed up. Meanwhile I keep staring at my rifle promising I will take her out soon. Ive had to lock it in the cabinet to stop me staring at it but it's driving me mental! Between the mrs, work and all the other crap i've been having to deal with the pigeons and squirrels have got bored of watching me wander round fields all day trying to shoot them and missing, they realised I can't shoot for toffee so now they have started pillaging my bird feeders! One of the fat sods was too big to hang on one so he knocked it onto the floor to get at the contents. They are taunting me fellas! and now the days are longer and the weather is nicer it looks like it might start picking up soon too. I hope you are all having fun and getting out, just had to get the rant off me chest. 

On a more positive note, shotgun cert application got sent off last week (referee took his time sorting out his bits) so at some point in 2032 I might get my FEO visit and maybe be able to get a shotgun that I'm too busy to use to keep me air rifle company :rofl:

atb

Smithy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Chill mate, hope your Mrs. Is recovering well, make a plan to do all your tasks and forget shooting till your in the right frame of mind. ATVB

Cheers, D.

yeah she's already well on her way to recovery. Im keeping on top of my list of things to do, don't worry about that haha, my main problem is people keep adding to the bloody thing haha. 

• Thanks 1