Acd x greyhound

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes it was hard, back in the day,...and the film developers, at Boots the Chemist must have seen some rare old sights What is even more curious, is where these antique images actually end up

So pleased to hear folk are still prepared to try,.. a walk on the wild side...

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Adampie8432 said:

My mate has an acd x greyhound, she's the only one I've seen work so can't speak for them all but she impressed me when I seen her out in the field. Good luck with the search mate as for what I've seen they are handy dogs. Atb Adam 

Had one myself and know a few lads with first cross ACD's and there "good old dogs" for sure...:victory:

23 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Good luck with that be like rocking horse shite.

A good mate as a pure acd, he said I could use it as stud, he was liveing in Oz and he brought two back to UK with him but female was pts at 14 yr and dog is ten. I think more folk are working this x than you think. Atb

16 minutes ago, fireman said:

Had one myself and know a few lads with first cross ACD's and there "good old dogs" for sure...:victory:

Hi mate if you hear of a litter please let me know, I could use my pals acd and put it to a g,hound but I'd rather not have asle of breeding a litter then placing pups in good working homes. Atb j

• Like 1
Just now, Jerry71 said:

Hi mate if you hear of a litter please let me know, I could use my pals acd and put it to a g,hound but I'd rather not have asle of breeding a litter then placing pups in good working homes. Atb j

Will do :victory:..

31 minutes ago, Adampie8432 said:

My mate has an acd x greyhound, she's the only one I've seen work so can't speak for them all but she impressed me when I seen her out in the field. Good luck with the search mate as for what I've seen they are handy dogs. Atb Adam 

I think this x would suit me and land I work, 

23 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yes I meant actually finding that specific breeding 

3/4 grey 1/4 heeler ?

Mr Lloyd may be able to say better than myself,but i'm not sure if you'd loose to much acd in a 3/4 bred.The ACD is a lot of dog in a small package but one i could see being easily diluted as such...

Adampie where did your pal get his from and was it middlesbrough way'ish :thumbs:..

Edited by fireman
18 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yes I meant actually finding that specific breeding 

3/4 grey 1/4 heeler ?

I'll get a first x then put it to my whippet x, I think a bit of whippet in the mix would be fine for me. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fireman said:

Mt Lloyd may be able to say better than myself,but i'm not sure if you'd loose to much acd in a 3/4 bred.The ACD is a lot of dog in a small package but one i could see being easily diluted as such...

Adampie where did your pal get his from and was it middlesbrough way'ish :thumbs:..

No mate she came from Wales some where I'm unsure exacty where. Atb Adam 

• Like 1