That's it

6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Went out for knock about as usual me bitch ran a rab jumped a fence landed in a pile of tin sheets bad chonk  right on the wrist b*****d

Whenever my dogs cut themselves on metal or glass or whatever else.....i use this stuff that my mam once gave me that she used for her horses if ever they got cut or bit etc. cant for the life of me remember what its called but it was like a yellowish gel that crystalized when it dried. Its great stuff, heels quick and in most cases the coat also grows back. 

Hope it all heels good and atb.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

On 24/03/2018 at 02:56, Lance82 said:

Whenever my dogs cut themselves on metal or glass or whatever else.....i use this stuff that my mam once gave me that she used for her horses if ever they got cut or bit etc. cant for the life of me remember what its called but it was like a yellowish gel that crystalized when it dried. Its great stuff, heels quick and in most cases the coat also grows back. 

Honey?

Push the skin back over the wound and apply manuka honey, bandage and change every 3 days.Stop dog licking with collar or bucket.Should heal in around 3 to 4 weeks.Any honey should work but manuka is best.Make sure bandage not too tight.Just fixed a bitch with a big wrist skin rip done on tin sheet while ratting.

Edited by Aussie Whip
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

That's the chonk the day after it happened not clear I know but it went through the muscle to the bone that was 3 week ago she's out knocking about again as of yesterday 

20180324_071000.jpg

Is that an old scar behind the new gash? And in most cases if treated right it will heel right like your bitch out n about again after just 3 weeks. Well done pal!

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Attaboy said:

Honey?

No this stuff was defo not honey, i think it was called cut n wound heel gel or something like that! Its more for horses i think thats how i came to get it from my mam as shes had horses most her life

On 24/03/2018 at 02:56, Lance82 said:

Sounds like Cut heal

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Lance82 said:

Is that an old scar behind the new gash? And in most cases if treated right it will heel right like your bitch out n about again after just 3 weeks. Well done pal!

Yes old scar underneath from wire