France attack.

3 hours ago, tilimangro said:

Utter shit

you may be half german

I have full German nationality and if there were a way you’d be stripped of any entitlement to German heritage with talk like that 

your heading down a very dangerous road

the “Jews” 

the “Muslims”

Yes we should stop catering to the Muslims-specifically  and yes anyone who steps out of line should be deported where applicable but your implying we should have a final solution and emulate what hitler dis

youre a f***ing moron

Haha get a grip you fool 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Utter shit you may be half german I have full German nationality and if there were a way you’d be stripped of any entitlement to German heritage with talk like that  your heading down a

Will you stop funding them please Kevin.

Old scot going all attenborough on us lol fairplay mate

Posted Images

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Haha get a grip you fool 

It’s not me that needs a grip

i reckon you’ll get one too

heres a history lesson

the Weimar Republic was in tatters and on its search following the second world war

paying back money owed 

having spent all it could 

the Jews were scapegoats

And taking  all their money and business and assets Germany flourished

then became a facist state that ran amok

i hope you experience the other side of that coin one day you half witted c**t

1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

It’s not me that needs a grip

i reckon you’ll get one too

heres a history lesson

the Weimar Republic was in tatters and on its search following the second world war

paying back money owed 

having spent all it could 

the Jews were scapegoats

And taking  all their money and business and assets Germany flourished

then became a facist state that ran amok

i hope you experience the other side of that coin one day you half witted c**t

Well il tell you what kid if you dont like what i write then f**k off and block me. You backwards looking c**t 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Well il tell you what kid if you dont like what i write then f**k off and block me. You backwards looking c**t 

You don’t know what I look like yet you make a comment on my looks

that about sums you up

facts aren’t relevant to you

2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

That's the problem with us Brits, instead of pulling together in times of crisis we squabble with each other. We stand for nothing nowadays.

Something that happened 70+ years ago none the less

3 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

That's the problem with us Brits, instead of pulling together in times of crisis we squabble with each other. We stand for nothing nowadays.

We stand for things like saying "We'll see.......", when the answer is clearly "No !".    :laugh:

• Haha 1

We seem to blame government or the media or even single out individual persons for the state of things and to a certain degree that might have an element of truth.

However we seem to forget we live in a different era this generation are all for equality and multicultural times.

They embrace their culture and socialize with them defend them and support causes they don't really understand. Look on any criticism as being racists and bigoted. In afraid it's just a sign of the times. The youth are first to defend the Muslim community after any terrorist incidents with the addige of "there not all like  that" in fact there more offensive towards the right wing.

The world changes sometimes not for the better but way I see it it's their time now they will need to work it out for themselves and learn by the mistakes they are bound to make. 

I still have plenty optimisin for the future. Look at past wars conflicts terrorism etc the road is bloody and painfull but there is always an end game. To think otherwise is frightening for the next few generations. Maybe it needs to be achieved when the old die hards eventually die off but even in the worst nest of vipers there are Moderates who dream of peace but their hands are tied right now. 

As humans we have to believe that surely. 

• Like 2