France attack.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Utter shit you may be half german I have full German nationality and if there were a way you’d be stripped of any entitlement to German heritage with talk like that  your heading down a

Will you stop funding them please Kevin.

Old scot going all attenborough on us lol fairplay mate

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

We all talk about ridding ourselves of islam ect ect. Who would support cleansing the uk of muslims ??? Isit ok for one but not the other ?? 

I'd be up for that but I want free reign of how I run my camp lol

Never clicked on it mate. I just like history mate especially ww2 read many books and watched pretty much all there is haha.

Fascinating the wee facts and untruths you find. Also amusing the amount of pish that folk just buy into and keep throwing up as gospel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The jews sucked germany dry ? When he stopped it germany was the powerhouse of europe... its what the jews do suck drain and murder.... clearly it got out of hand ... and churchill was singing along to the jews song... hitler had no beef with england to begin with... and being half german im educated enough thanks ... far from ashamed lol just the truth. we will pretend to forget about the 15 million white christians the jews killed prior to the holohoax anyway i guess... no guilt here pal

Which half of you is German jev coz if it's the bottom half you should be Fukien ashamed of you're heritage.

8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The jews sucked germany dry ? When he stopped it germany was the powerhouse of europe... its what the jews do suck drain and murder.... clearly it got out of hand ... and churchill was singing along to the jews song... hitler had no beef with england to begin with... and being half german im educated enough thanks ... far from ashamed lol just the truth. we will pretend to forget about the 15 million white christians the jews killed prior to the holohoax anyway i guess... no guilt here pal

Utter shit

you may be half german

I have full German nationality and if there were a way you’d be stripped of any entitlement to German heritage with talk like that 

your heading down a very dangerous road

the “Jews” 

the “Muslims”

Yes we should stop catering to the Muslims-specifically  and yes anyone who steps out of line should be deported where applicable but your implying we should have a final solution and emulate what hitler dis

youre a f***ing moron

• Like 4
1 hour ago, tilimangro said:

Utter shit

you may be half german

I have full German nationality and if there were a way you’d be stripped of any entitlement to German heritage with talk like that 

your heading down a very dangerous road

the “Jews” 

the “Muslims”

Yes we should stop catering to the Muslims-specifically  and yes anyone who steps out of line should be deported where applicable but your implying we should have a final solution and emulate what hitler dis

youre a f***ing moron

I would agree with your conclusion - I would just put it slightly differently.

Anyone who admires Hitler is a flawed individual who's opinion can carry no weight, no interest to anyone hearing it, knowing what is now known. Hitlers only value is in not making the same mistake twice.

16 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

PARIS (Reuters) - A 45-year old lieutenant-colonel swapped himself in exchange of one of the hostages held in a supermarket in the southern France city of Trebes, a source close to the investigation said, confirming information first published by Le Figaro newspaper.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-security-swap/french-military-officer-swapped-himself-for-hostage-in-southern-france-source-idUKKBN1GZ202

Very honourable if true! 

Just heard he has died.