France attack.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Utter shit you may be half german I have full German nationality and if there were a way you’d be stripped of any entitlement to German heritage with talk like that  your heading down a

Will you stop funding them please Kevin.

Old scot going all attenborough on us lol fairplay mate

Posted Images

PARIS (Reuters) - A 45-year old lieutenant-colonel swapped himself in exchange of one of the hostages held in a supermarket in the southern France city of Trebes, a source close to the investigation said, confirming information first published by Le Figaro newspaper.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-security-swap/french-military-officer-swapped-himself-for-hostage-in-southern-france-source-idUKKBN1GZ202

Very honourable if true! 

• Like 1

Bloke from the French authorities has just been on the radio.... He says the dead terrorist fits the profile of all the others who have carried out attacks across Europe and the UK 

The profile was a man known to authorities with a history of petty crime 

I'm sure there's bit more to add to the profile

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, jacknife said:

Bloke from the French authorities has just been on the radio.... He says the dead terrorist fits the profile of all the others who have carried out attacks across Europe and the UK 

The profile was a man known to authorities with a history of petty crime 

I'm sure there's bit more to add to the profile

I was listening on the radio there was a fella talking I think he was the mayor of the town it happened in,cnut kept saying it was an incident,prick said incident five or six time's I wonder who his loyalty is with.