YouTube alternatives

20 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Cheers mate .... plenty white power stuff on that bitchute lol think you could get in trouble for some of the stuff i just watched ? true tho all the same. Harsh but true 

that's the point you could watch it and make your own mind up , YouTube treating us like naughty children lately :thumbs:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Can't find any Jonathan Pie on any of them..........

Yeah its not all on there like i said they are growing platforms. ..went to see pie live  last month and really enjoyed it I wish more left leaning people had his outlook the world would be a much better place its mostly just old fashioned common sense ,I don't always agree with him but I respect the character none the less :thumbs:  any how  his latest rant about the Nazi pug fiasco if you haven't seen it .

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Cheers mate .... plenty white power stuff on that bitchute lol think you could get in trouble for some of the stuff i just watched ? true tho all the same. Harsh but true 

I bet we're deffo on a government watch list with the rants we all put on here!and with that said I'm off to bitchute to listen to some bulldog breed for a laugh ;)

• Like 1
On 22/03/2018 at 23:57, kanny said:

Yeah its not all on there like i said they are growing platforms. ..went to see pie live  last month and really enjoyed it I wish more left leaning people had his outlook the world would be a much better place its mostly just old fashioned common sense ,I don't always agree with him but I respect the character none the less :thumbs:  any how  his latest rant about the Nazi pug fiasco if you haven't seen it .

THAT could well be the best rant he's ever been on !

"It's offensive..........if you're a f***ing Nazi !" - absolutely priceless !

• Haha 1

Father advised me  about getting involved in anything to do with politics or religion.  He said that all it would end in an argument and nothing would get resolved. Now one could say the same about getting involved with women.

Big brother is watching everyone.

Edited by Meece

YouTube has officially updated its policy regarding firearms content.

YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don’t allow content that:

• Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
  • Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
  • Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.

Collective arse covering and understandable in the current news cycle.