Julian barnfield grass

6 hours ago, liamdelaney said:

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better,they were looked on as rif raf and kept down with goal or transportation for poaching his Lordships game(thru hunger).Deep down they still think the same about us.I have told them this on occasions when we crossed paths in the field,once a GENTLEMAN on horseback in redcoat(Irish people have long memories of redcoats,Remember Skibbereen,and Boolavogue)rode over to challenge us  while out on a dig,he was told his pedigree and that he would be pulled from his mule and the shit kicked out of him.The days of them looking down at us are gone.

Is rte [BANNED TEXT]

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody not affiliated with a hunt has always been blamed for their actions ,seen it many times and been blamed myself .There are those in hunting who couldn't give a f**k about the sport as a whole o

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better

Bad craic, I've found with a few different hunt terriermen that they begin to get the 'typical' hunt attitude that the land is all theirs and no one else should be allowed on. They seem to forget thei

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

Like everything else there's good and bad amongst them. Wether we (including them) like it or not, we all have to try to understand where each other is coming from and the fact that we need to stand together to preserve all our way of lives. In saying that I wouldn't trust or rely on them to protect our interests. Work with everyone but 'watch OUR own house'..jmo

It's only "some" of these lads are like ole Julian. Everyone shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. Many are decent enough characters dispite their posh accents and most wouldn't know a dogs head from its arse. But usually the lads that are more vocal are the Julian "type". If the Julian types played fair and were honest with themselves they might realise with utter clowns there really are and the damage they "try" to do to us all. I'm not sure who is worse? The Julian's, Facebook heroes or Antis? 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, liamdelaney said:

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better,they were looked on as rif raf and kept down with goal or transportation for poaching his Lordships game(thru hunger).Deep down they still think the same about us.I have told them this on occasions when we crossed paths in the field,once a GENTLEMAN on horseback in redcoat(Irish people have long memories of redcoats,Remember Skibbereen,and Boolavogue)rode over to challenge us  while out on a dig,he was told his pedigree and that he would be pulled from his mule and the shit kicked out of him.The days of them looking down at us are gone.

Sin Ceart Liam up the rebels ??

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, Corkman said:

It's only "some" of these lads are like ole Julian. Everyone shouldn't be tarred with the same brush. Many are decent enough characters dispite their posh accents and most wouldn't know a dogs head from its arse. But usually the lads that are more vocal are the Julian "type". If the Julian types played fair and were honest with themselves they might realise with utter clowns there really are and the damage they "try" to do to us all. I'm not sure who is worse? The Julian's, Facebook heroes or Antis? 

Your lucky Corkman they are extinct down your way Tom Barry(RIP)burned them all out in 1922.

• Like 1
Guest Navek
3 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Some laugh, the only thing the terrier section agrees on is it's opposition to Foxhunting  

No one has a problem with fox hunting ....just horse ridding tights wearing jolly joe two faced c**ts who think there better than everyone else because there riding round on horses getting pissed...thinking they own every fox in the country side....

2 minutes ago, Navek said:

No one has a problem with fox hunting ....just horse ridding tights wearing jolly joe two faced c**ts who think there better than everyone else because there riding round on horses getting pissed...thinking they own every fox in the country side....

It must be a great relief to you guys in Britain that you've banned it. 

Guest Navek
1 minute ago, Bryan said:

It must be a great relief to you guys in Britain that you've banned it. 

Ban ???? 

What ban ....no fecker told me we had a ban lol 

and less of the “ that you’ve banned it “ .....I didn’t ban anything .some jumped up toffe nosed c**ts 

11 minutes ago, Navek said:

and less of the “ that you’ve banned it “ .....I didn’t ban anything .some jumped up toffe nosed c**ts 

Sorry, I thought you were British. The "you've", was referring to British, rather than you singularly.  

Irish is my first language so I sometimes mess up with English syntax.

• Like 1
Guest Navek
1 minute ago, Bryan said:

Sorry, I thought you were British. The "you've", was referring to British, rather than you singularly.  

Irish is my first language so I sometimes mess up with English syntax.

Irish ...... well that explains it ..your forgiven ??

10 minutes ago, fat man said:

I remember the rise campaign back a few years and their was a meeting of different huntsmen and others and the hunt fraternity were willing to abolish terrier work with hunts aslong as they were allowed hunt.

And these are the people we’re supposed to give our support to. No Chance.