Julian barnfield grass

On 21/03/2018 at 18:04, Daniel cain said:

Why not? Would you of spoken with them? Because I wouldn't give the slime balls the time of day, the fact that he even mentions there's 2 gangs of lads digging around there is f***ing wrong is it not?  Some poor fuckers could be digging on permission within the law and end up on candid camera being dragged through the courts? Tell them f**k all is best.... Not looking for an argument with you pal:thumbs:

I can't believe anyone used the word "slime balls" without it being in a Disney film ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody not affiliated with a hunt has always been blamed for their actions ,seen it many times and been blamed myself .There are those in hunting who couldn't give a f**k about the sport as a whole o

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better

Bad craic, I've found with a few different hunt terriermen that they begin to get the 'typical' hunt attitude that the land is all theirs and no one else should be allowed on. They seem to forget thei

Posted Images

I remember the London marches labour conferences, writing to MPs paying subs to the country side alliance all sticking together, and at no point did terrier men expect to be stabbed in the back by this vile smurking low life, only good thing is most members of his hunt dislike him has much has we do,

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Pirate 9000 said:

Peter do you really think the lads concerned would want their names put out on a open forum, kick your self up the arse man.

We're did I ask for a name,I'll I can gather is he said was it was them fellas that do be over there, we've all used that when a farmer tells us we shouldnt be on his land, but the man in the tractor said I could Mr farmer said he was sick of the rabbits. 

Ffs kick yourself up the arse man.

He didnt' need to name anyone ,the fact he's tried to transfer the blame from the hunt says it all .They are the only ones with a vested interest in stopping holes .

The amount of stopping and bad backfill I've seen over the years is embarrassing and all done by the hunt  but apparently they blame local terrier lads .

Used to be hunt mad but nowadays it's f**k them .

Dug a brace on front of hounds 3 seasons ago  on permission and shot both .Thought huntsnan was having a coronary when he rocked up spluttering but shut up when landowner arrived lol.I knew the whip who came digging with us sometimes and he said huntsnan was out to get me lol.

They'e tried to get me kicked off several farms without success that backfired when they got kicked off a large area for riding through pregnant sheep .I went there after and had to pts 2 ewes that had aborted whilst stuck in fences. Hunt blamed me for riding quad in field after they and whole field had ridden through .

Fuckers always busting fences,never repairing them and failing to control foxes where needed. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

He didnt' need to name anyone ,the fact he's tried to transfer the blame from the hunt says it all .They are the only ones with a vested interest in stopping holes .

The amount of stopping and bad backfill I've seen over the years is embarrassing and all done by the hunt  but apparently they blame local terrier lads .

Used to be hunt mad but nowadays it's f**k them .

Dug a brace on front of hounds 3 seasons ago  on permission and shot both .Thought huntsnan was having a coronary when he rocked up spluttering but shut up when landowner arrived lol.I knew the whip who came digging with us sometimes and he said huntsnan was out to get me lol.

They'e tried to get me kicked off several farms without success that backfired when they got kicked off a large area for riding through pregnant sheep .I went there after and had to pts 2 ewes that had aborted whilst stuck in fences. Hunt blamed me for riding quad in field after they and whole field had ridden through .

Fuckers always busting fences,never repairing them and failing to control foxes where needed. 

There petty as dope fiends, my local hunt spat the dummy out with me for hunting fox’s on my own farm... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better,they were looked on as rif raf and kept down with goal or transportation for poaching his Lordships game(thru hunger).Deep down they still think the same about us.I have told them this on occasions when we crossed paths in the field,once a GENTLEMAN on horseback in redcoat(Irish people have long memories of redcoats,Remember Skibbereen,and Boolavogue)rode over to challenge us  while out on a dig,he was told his pedigree and that he would be pulled from his mule and the shit kicked out of him.The days of them looking down at us are gone.

Edited by liamdelaney
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4
9 minutes ago, liamdelaney said:

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better,they were looked on as rif raf and kept down with goal or transportation for poaching his Lordships game(thru hunger).Deep down they still think the same about us.I have told them this on occasions when we crossed paths in the field,once a GENTLEMAN on horseback in redcoat(Irish people have long memories of redcoats,Remember Skibbereen,and Boolavogue)rode over to challenge us  while out on a dig,he was told his pedigree and that he would be pulled from his mule and the shit kicked out of him.The days of them looking down at us are gone.

Well said Liam. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, liamdelaney said:

But it's attitudes like that,that different types of hunters have of each other is what keep us divided and the antis united, and thats how they will win.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

But it's attitudes like that,that different types of hunters have of each other is what keep us divided and the antis united, and thats how they will win.

95% of them are not hunters though their just c**ts poncing about the country side.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, liamdelaney said:

Well said Liam there is a few around my area that think they own the land and game they can f**k back to were they came from

• Like 1

Like everything else there's good and bad amongst them. Wether we (including them) like it or not, we all have to try to understand where each other is coming from and the fact that we need to stand together to preserve all our way of lives. In saying that I wouldn't trust or rely on them to protect our interests. Work with everyone but 'watch OUR own house'..jmo

• Like 5