Julian barnfield grass

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anybody not affiliated with a hunt has always been blamed for their actions ,seen it many times and been blamed myself .There are those in hunting who couldn't give a f**k about the sport as a whole o

Not many have time for fucks on horseback in Ireland,we remember our history,these are the breed that persecuted us and starved us so we ate grass.The working class in England did not fare much better

Bad craic, I've found with a few different hunt terriermen that they begin to get the 'typical' hunt attitude that the land is all theirs and no one else should be allowed on. They seem to forget thei

Posted Images

I just watched the video and the sabs are obviously blaming the hunt on blocking holes. The sab  stated it's very funny every time yous bunch turn up, places close by are blocked. The man said it wasn't the hunt but there's 2 gangs that dig in that area that hasn't got anything do with the hunt. He didn't give any other information. Can't see the point in this thread unless I'm missing something.

• Like 1

Why not? Would you of spoken with them? Because I wouldn't give the slime balls the time of day, the fact that he even mentions there's 2 gangs of lads digging around there is f***ing wrong is it not?  Some poor fuckers could be digging on permission within the law and end up on candid camera being dragged through the courts? Tell them f**k all is best.... Not looking for an argument with you pal:thumbs:

• Like 4

Bad craic, I've found with a few different hunt terriermen that they begin to get the 'typical' hunt attitude that the land is all theirs and no one else should be allowed on. They seem to forget their roots that they were initially weekend warriors before they went full time.

United We Stand.. my arse.

Edited by Rabbit Hunter
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Why not? Would you of spoken with them? Because I wouldn't give the slime balls the time of day, the fact that he even mentions there's 2 gangs of lads digging around there is f***ing wrong is it not?  Some poor fuckers could be digging on permission within the law and end up on candid camera being dragged through the courts? Tell them f**k all is best.... Not looking for an argument with you pal:thumbs:

Im not after an argument either mate, I can't see the point in this thread. For all I know he could be telling porkies! 

Typical stinking attitude of "some" hunt supporters. Seen and heard it all. The foxes are all belong to them.... their quarry.   Strangely enough the farmers who's land they ride over think otherwise when having to deal with these pests. Blame everyone else and happily chuck them under the bus. These clowns are equally as bad as the ANTI's. Fools fools fools. Do they even realise they are out to "try" to stop us all! Shooting, fishing, coursing, lamping, terrierwork including bushing, ferreting, hawking, etc...... 

Julian should be ashamed and having a name like that too ...... 

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 9

It's funny because most lads I know who get involved with hunts soon forget where they came from, who used to take them out , brings out the worst in folk...... And some of the excuses when on an earth are f***ing comical.... Any dog man that trys  to shift blame to another dog man is first class prick in my book. :yes:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

It's funny because most lads I know who get involved with hunts soon forget where they came from, who used to take them out , brings out the worst in folk...... And some of the excuses when on an earth are f***ing comical.... Any dog man that trys  to shift blame to another dog man is first class prick in my book. :yes:

Mounted packs have very little dog lads in them.